Random stuff.

China trip pics! :D

Some of them, that is..

snow! :D my hood was about to fly off though :\




Fake band. hehehe :p


fake people.


fake people and fake news.


"25th DEC MERRY XMAS". I'm so sorry for whoever this person's car is :x


hehe that's crystal and me. :D


I forgot what this was.. Just chose it cos she was so cute :p



Crystal, Nicholas (her bro) and me.




eh.. didn't expect her to do that, but oh well~ :p





Anonymous art piece! hehee :D


Husky! Hmm.. I didn't get to take a proper pic cos camera man was gone when I patted each and everyone of 'em (without gloves on) and my fingers were literally numb and about to drop off.. but it was worth it! hehehee I liked the huge one that when sat down, was up to about my waist? And it was pretty big-sized too. hehee loved hugging that one! :D :D




The fake Eiffel Tower.


I'm known in China! Here's the big 'V' street! :p (sorry for the blur pic :\)


Me and Hannah :D This is in dalian I think. pretty cold.. wore only shirt, jeans and the winter jacket over.. didn't have time to change :\




This was taken outside of the fake people museum :D it was some bank place I think.. hmm..



More pics on facebook! :D



okay. I really have to stop procrastinating and get down to business.

Comments