SICK today )):

Mann .. The weather's killing me .. I've been having the flu for SO LONG . It's only after medication, I'm relieved for a few weeks then it'll be back again -.-

I didn't go to school today . My mum's gonna give the letter thingy . Sigh, I wonder what you guys did today ...... One thing for sure is; watch movie . Sure one . Confirm . garantee plus chop you guy watched a movie .. or a continuation . LOL . Anyways, I asked Andrea and she said so .

I spent more than 2 hours finding and changing my blogskins & stuff & details and everything . Gosh . It's really a lot of things . So what I did was to find blogskin, add/change the info and stuff, copy and paste, save original in microsoft word, check if there's any corruption . The first one had one corruption - couldn't find the problem - and so I decided to find another blogskin . How's this one? not bad right? Sigh .. nowadays I find it so hard to find blogskins . Like no offence, most new ones are either ugly, or SO not my taste .

Anyways, yesterday night and this afternoon I was practising on a song ..

You see, there's the hymn book on my piano stand . Apparently, since I did not know what song to try chords on, I decided to look into the hymn book since I've heard Shaunald play it before .. on a hymn yeah .. I think . Then I saw one title "Holy, Holy, Holy" . Ehh .... I didn't really read the third "Holy" word . And I remembered there was this song, I can't remember the title, but can you guys help me go check it out?

Holy, Holy,
Are you Lord
The whole Earth is filled
with your glo-ry

Let the nations rise to (give, i think)
honour and praise to your name...

(I don't know the continuation but this keeps popping into my mind)

Let your face
shine on us
and the world will know you live
All the heavens shout your praise
beautiful is our God
the universe will sing
Hallelujah, to you our King

~~~~~~~

I think the song's called "All the Heaven declares" Or something .. Well, in the sanctuary, church service of worship don't always end the song off, they link it with other songs .. so.. I'm still not quite sure of the song but I can make something of sure, it's that the first two paragraphs are correct . And .. well, I managed to play my first song (this song) on chords . Unfortunately, stuck afterwards -.-"

So.. well.. Since I'm still blogging, I wanna talk about yesterday ......................

I was suppose to go someone's house . Apparently, mou ren cancelled it out on me . So, I went home with Amabel . She came to my house to pei wo yesterday . LOL . She and her maplestory! Well, anyways, in the end she couldn't play in peace because she kept dc-ing from the mc game which I told her that the fact that it WILL dc when she mc .

Then, I brought orlie down for a walk with her and .. well, unexpected, she brought her bag along . Normally, she wouldn't leave as early as 4 plus .. I wanted to change my mind and not go, but anyways, if she wanna go home, I can't be the one stopping her - I'd be a crazy woman . As it was raining, we had to walk under the shelters where there was no rain and the floors dry . We took the long route just for Amabel to buy her snack and leave . LOL . Anyways, orlie poo-ed . So, it really was worth it bringing orlie for a walk then (:

Then we walked and walked all the way back to my house and we parted ways .

After reaching home, I had one more hour to slack before practising guzheng . And so I went online.. *sees that nobody is online except cheng xi* . I went to create a playlist, the one that is playing right now, then ... well, listen to it over and over and over again . When I could no longer stand the loneliness staring in FRONT OF THE COMPUTER, not doing anything but listening to the music go on and on and on and on and on ... I finally decided to talk to cheng xi . Yeah, talked a lot of crap . OH yah, in case some of u didn't know .. uh .. ok .. it gives me a lot of courage to say this to those who've read until here so far ...

The first time when Cheng Xi came to church ... It was me who told him to go there =.="

Reason for not telling: Well .. I just didn't want people know that.. I'm from a girls' school mann.. where did that guy come from?!? To tell you the truth, I knew him from the internet . SORRY for a million times if I offended anyone . But I was really really .. umm .. I just really did not wanna say so . Well, I mean, he wanted to know christ, since he lived near west too, I thought maybe he could come and join us .. it was a good idea . and a bad one . I could've gotten myself killed, endanger my friends' lives .. then again, a good idea .. a good opportunity for him to get to know christ .

Actually, since I've been talking to him for quite some time, I realised he's that happy-go-lucky type . He's scared of guard dogs, he calls Taylor Swift his wife as they have the same birthdate . Just that, not the same age ........ Another thing is, he's the first guy that I made friend with . The one who told me a guy can be a friend . doesn't have to be crushes at first . Yeah .. even though he did not tell me about that .. i think, I kinda sensed it . Yupps . He's just some guy . But really, I'm not gonna fall for him . I know in shows they say when a girl says that same statement, they usually mean it in the opposite way, but for my case, it's either 'yes is a yes' or 'no is a no' .

Whatever's classified as that, is that .

Anyways, getting back to where I left off .. Hmm, after I finished talking crap with him, I went to practise guzheng for 40 minutes, cooked the rice and bathed & played the piano in the meantime waiting for the rice to be cooked . And so .. yeah, that's where I left off .. you know, in the beginning of this post . I started to try playing chords on a song .... yupps .

Then my mum came home and fetched me for my guzheng lesson .. While waiting for the previous student, Yingjia, to finish her lesson, I was sitting on the black comfy cough beside the door to the 3 guzheng rooms .

Then I looked around .. turned my head to the entrance door of Artstratosphere (name of guzheng office.. uh..) then came two little girls whoe walked pass me and to the counter table and talked to Uncle Sam . Then one came out . I saw a driver . Then I saw the driver = man . And that man kept staring inside . I thought it was the girls' father .. you know, to fetch them home . UNfortunately, it wasn't . I found that part out when one of the girl walked out and took her cell phone and the other girl said, "Mummy said wait . don't need to call her . she say wait inside" . Then the other girl walked back in . I realised that driver was still staring inside . Who the hell is that?? Then ... I saw the white car .. and I got a shock . I nearly DIED . I near had a heart attack .

It was THUM .

And so I quickly moved my eyeballs to look at something close, still facing that direction, but just not so far away . As I did not want him to realise that I saw him . Otherwise, after class, I'd come out and hear him calling my name and talk and laugh about me -.-
Then he'd continue saying that he look inside, I see him, then look elsewhere, pretend didn't see him . WHICH IS TRUE, just that I don't want him to know about that ._.
So.. slowly .. I looked elsewhere, in the same direction .. as I turned my eyes slowly to the right .. with my head following .... and LUCKILY, Yingjia came out . I looked at her and we exchanged smiles . Then I went into the room .

I had a fun time of lesson with this new teacher . That is, after that first conflict that I had with her . I guess that was just me, 'cos I'm just not used to the change of teachers . Anwyays, halfway through the lesson, the horror of the words came out from her mouth . "You are shy, aren't you?" . Oh damnit . It must be my hair that kept going down whenever I played . I'm just not used to the fact that I'm supposed to tilt my head a little, not all the way .. or. .. just a little more than that . And so, I for that whole lesson, I had to practise with my head tilted a little .. Hey, I can tell u, it's difficult 'cos for the past 7-going-8 years of playing, that's exactly what I've been doing .

After the lesson, I left the room, pushed open the door that I sat beside on my black comfy couch, I saw thum talking to my mum and I saw him mentioning my name and zhu lao shi was wearing her shoes, I heard her say, "Zhao Yan Er?" With the expression of trying to remember who was that . Then I walked forward, almost interrupting the conversation . Then when he realised I was standing beside him, about to wear my slippers, he turned and he said those words I wished I did not want to hear -.-

And so, my mum drove home . On the way back, I told my mum that I was serious about not wanting to go to school today . Then she said she didn't mind, since I was REALLY sick anyway . And so my mum went to Serangoon Garden's ESSO petrol station and then bought a few stuff for my flu .. then bought the honey minty sweet and the honey roasted - I think - cereal for me to eat today ...

After pumping petrol into the car, we went for car wash!! ((:

Then back home .

Oh well, my sis wanna use the comp already . hah .

CYA

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments