RANDOM POSTS TODAY (:

I really have no idea what I'm about to type... so.. yeah, random ((:

OK.. I don't know what to say .... but .... uhmm ... let's just start with
TODAY .. *BOOOOOOO* HAH! See, k, nobody likes to start with 'TODAY'.
So, I shall start with Last Saturday ...

Woke up FREAKIN' EARLY AT 6am PLUS ON A SATURDAY .
Only to realise my mum is sleeping and shoos me away when I ask her to
wake up . She then said, "you wan to rush to school afterwards meh! 8 we
still at sentosa!! about 9 we leave sentosa, ur rehearsal at 8-10am. we reach there, the rehearsal end already lah! GO SLEEP!" Biang -.-

And so, well, I shall take the opportunity to sleep then ((:
Then I woke up late, only had 10 minutes to prepare before leaving house and going to school for the rehearsal . CRAP . I thought I was late, but anyways, I wasn't really late .... was I? O.O

I forgot what I did for the rest of the saturday already . HAH . zzz ...
THEN CAME SUNDAY!! ((:

Woke up at 10 plus .

Mum reading newspaper, orlie beside me staring at me as I drink my cold barley after drinking water . Yeah, know, SIAO . Early in the morning drink two cups of drinks, wanna DIE . YEA LA!! I no choice, dehydrating . sorry.

And so ... took a bath, ah ma (relative NOT amabel/amanda chia) called many many times . My mum and I did not want to answer because the same question will pop out(in chinese),"When will you be coming out of the house? AH YO.. STILL AT HOME!! Hurry come out, if not later late!" either that or "EH, are you all still coming to eat lunch anot?......." dotdotdotdotdot .. blahblahblahblahblah! OLD GRANNY TAKE A BREAK! -.-

Then we went to her house to eat, saw my uncle watching G.I. Joe then my mum and I got glued to it too ><"

But I wasn't later for YE!! And so ... we started off with prayer, prayer talk ended off with prayer - again . Then Deborah, Crystal and I went to the coffeeshop . At first deborah said she needed to go home because her maid did not bring keys, then cannot go home. So nvm, still got crystal . Then when crystal went to ask her mum for money, her mother told her to go pack for boarding school -.-

So crystal needed to go home . Deborah needed to go home , THANKS . I'd be alone -.-

But afterwards, Deb said she need not go anymore because her dad went instead ....... you know, drove home to pass the keys then drive back to church to pick the family up .. yupps ..

so.. YAY! I have a companion . I was so looking forward to see if that particular stall in the coffeeshop was open... AND IT WAS!! I WANTED GRILL FISH!!!!!!! T.T

I told my mum that . while waiting for the sms, deb and I walked around the coffeeshop ... kept walking pass seven eleven ... walkwalkwalkwalkwalk, till my mum replied and she said no -.-

I, WAS, BOILING . I just wasted probably 10-15 minutes walking around waiting for her sms ... And there she is, telling me I can't eat it . WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! Forget it . It's not healthy either . So.. FORGET IT . Met Nicholas on the way . and he's damn freakin' tall already T.T

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A SKIPPING ROPE TO JUMP 100 TIMES A DAY?!!

When we left, he suddenly "became" nice and said bye to Deborah too . man... talk about quick-switching personalities ~.~

Oh well... then after church - the usual - had dinner with my grandmother, aunt, their maid + my family . And always eat 'zhi cha' ...? Yeppyepps . And then ... well, came home and CLEARED HALF OF MY TABLE!!! :D

Today, was the SUPERSUPERSUPER craziest DAY . of . my . life .

Schedule: School, badminton with A&J, clear 3.5/4 of my room - literarly, bathe, eat dinner, do mum's work, do chinese project.

After school, practically lost my keys somewhere, which, my mum said was not found in the car . SO, I'm screwed . My dad went to make new keys today . Got them right outside the living room . uh-huh .. But my locker key is still not resolved! I need that key TO CLEAR MY LOCKER!! F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, I'd be DEAD . seriously .

After school, met Amabel and Jelene to go play badminton . sadly, only could play for one hour cos the rest is booked by childcare rehearsal stuff ........ And so, we wasted some time at the playground near amabel's house . played on the swing and all..

Came home, all sticky and smelly, wanted to cool down and at the same time, do my mum's work, to relax a bit ... cos my mum's work is basically just colouring, so I don't mind doing it . then still got fan to give me cool wind. so it's very good . Then, my dad told me off and say I only playplayplay, dun clear the room . zzz .. this called playing leh .

I've not been playing maple for quite a couple of days already lor pls . Then he still say -.-
Then anyways, next monday (off day) he'll cover the furniture with plastic and start painting (:

After it is all dry, it's time to move the stuff 3.3/3.5 from what I took out to stuff it all back in, neatly . Sigh . Damn tired. And so, after all that probably 2 hours of packing and cleaning with vacuum cleaner and all, I was damn tired and perspired even MORE . Then I was sitting down, taking sips from my cool barley drink while I colour the drawings . LOL, feel like a 5-yr-old kid again ((:

AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!! I MISS THOSE DAYS ON THE TRAMBOLINE )):

Is that how u spell it ...?

Oh well, I've caught a cold today . and it seems like my sore throat is coming back now - AGAIN . Bad flu, block nose . oh yah, and it seems like my nose it getting stronger and stronger, it's really building up stamina from all that "running" .

Sigh, I've probably sneezed more than 10 times today . Oh well, better get going (:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments