HOT N' TIRING DAY

I just wanna soak myself in a bathtub now -.-

I came back hours ago .... duh .. it's 11.34pm now ((:

Hmm... well, as you all know, yesterday, the day before yesterday,
and so on, and ... uh.. just these few days...... very hot right ........ zz..

and that was just kinda random . HAH .

ANYways, today's workshop was CPR -.-"
And so, everyone was given a BOX . a "tool" box rather . that consisted
of a fake-inflatable dummy and some instructions and some other rubbish
stuff ... Then the lesson started . Everyone had fun and.. uh... it was weird
I lost my first-not-by-parents-or-anyone-related-to-me kiss..

to a freakinnn' ugly dummy-MANIKIN .

uhhuh.. sick . yes . (girls should get it . LOL)

Then right after school, Jelene, Amabel and I walked to Amabel's house to
change out (Amabel lent me a shirt since my decision on going was last
minute) I had bad tummy ache and I used the toilet . TWICE . shitting .

TWICE .

The second time was I lao sai-ed -.-"
crappy nonsense la... gastritis oso don't need to be so kua zhang ba.........

Later on we walked to hougang CC to play badminton . UH... reserve timing first . Yepyep . Then we kinda waited waited for 40 minutes before we could play -.-

And so.... in between the 40 minutes ..... I used the toilet again -.-
WORSE!! THERE WAS NO TISSUE . how stupid can i get .
And so I smsed Jelene and amabel to help me go take -.-"
GREAT . The flush is spoiled . omg, I think my shit stinked up the
whole entire toilet man.. "WE'VE GOT A WINNER!! DINGDING!!"
Nah lah, but there was a pail beside it for a reason right -.-
So I used nearly.. i think, half of the pail just to "flush" not really
completely ..... but it was "passable" I guess :\

ewewewewewewew ...

And so later, we decided to talktalktalktalktalk .... then finally we got to play ((:

I couldn't WAIT!!! And so, we started to play "warmup" then playplayplayplay ... Halfway along the way got some pro team with coach that came and while we were playing "aeroplane", they were playing "rockets" -.-

LIKE.. OMG?! So pathetic . And theyre younger than us summore -.-
The next thing was, they wanted to join us to play 2 on 2 . So I did not play . Let Amabel and Jelene play . lol ...

That JELENE uh... play until leg blister and got some random cut on her finger ... =.="

Dunno where she got it from lai de .. hmm.. oh yah, then we playplay.. and we slowly got better to it ((:

Next monday maybe playing again .....

And then, took same bus and Jelene go home~~ Bus 53~~
I got off first before she did . and so.... we were like, comparing whose bruise on their right wrist is bigger . I lost . HAHA . Jelene's bruise was bigger than mine . But still, I'm sure, we all could not control our right ARMS well after that - including AMABEL . LOLLLLLL!!!!!

Then I came back, went out with sis go eat dinner, come back, watch my show, play guzheng, BATHE (I can't believe this . so long right??!) and now I'm drinking my avocado drink ((:

Oh well, I better get going :D

I'm already so tired ._.

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments