Here I am ..

blogging .

I'm bored . real bored .

It's marking day time and
I don't have any school today and tomorrow .

And so.. I woke up today .

Initial plan:
To follow Hongyu + group, vienna inviting zoey and I to come along ..
meeting at 9 am . Later on, going to get sprees and watch movie with
ah mok, zoey and vienna .

What really happened:
Slept till 11am . Went out at 2pm after eating lunch and playing a little
on maple . Met spree gal at 3.15pm (p.s. zoey and I were 15 minutes late)
Then went to bishan to eat ice dessert . She ate mango ice, me? Durian .
Went to do the squeezing out liquid thingy on the black stuff that
afterwards put in oven de, then water, then put back onto the paper and
plastic bag .

Reason being:
My mum didn't allow me to spend . again .
Wherever I go, my parents needed to know . So if I don't tell them,
I get scolded . And probably some punishments . Like? My mum not
letting me use the computer to play maple . She snatched it, pretend,
even though really listening to, pastor's vietnam dunno what .
Then listen until so long, till now still listening . I walked back 30
minutes after walking in the room the second time to see if she's done
ACTUALLY CHECKING HER MAIL . Then she does her whatever shit
gemography or whatever that shitty thing is . I knew she just didn't want
me to play maple pls .

And because she didn't allow me to spend, I couldn't possibly go watch
movie right? So? Cancelled . Then.. No movie .. Go sentosa the next
morning like .. just to get tanned or something . Obviously, something
which I do not wanna be/get . SO.. What's the purpose of even GOING?
And so, I just don't wanna go . Sorry zoey if I so-called "ps" u . Pls don't
misunderstand anything uh . My apologies . k?

And so, I had a boring day . After coming back, I tried on my sprees .
I loved it so much . Yet, I can't show it online . HAH . go facebook .
That is, if I'm willing and wanna upload it . AHHHAHHAHAH!!! (x

Anyways, after I came back home, I played maple ((:

Then... my mum stopped me from playing . She brought orlie down for
a walk . NAGGGEDDD . Then went off . And so I followed her "orders".
Then I went to pack my room .. zzz .. so dusty . Sneezed . I've finally
cleared all my textbooks and worksheets of this year's stuff into the
HUGE cupboard in my study room . The rest of the stuff I shall pack
it some other time ~.~

Then .. the incident happened .. about my mum snatching the comp
away from muah ..

Anyways .. Bored now . zzz ..

Comments