Destruction & Invasion .

Buildings fell
Walls crumbled
Families locked in cells
Everyone felt troubled

Confusion, left in the world
Depression, the only cause of death
All kept in them,
as they took their last breath


Zzz... remember that previous post I wrote about the badminton
and had my right arm stiff and all that? I'd probably did, or not ..
left out the fact that it kept shaking too -.-

Later found out I sprained it a little . oh crap man ..
now lifting up even my water bottle oso difficult (wallet can lah)
pushing things still QUITE okay, but a little bit affected ..
That day can't even move, now better - so it's recovering, phew!
but now still got shake ))=

crap man .. and I play guzheng (still can lah ..) today ..
my teach ytd just "massage" (until damn hard and whole arm red)
my lower arm then ask me today whether okay alr anot -.-
OBVIOUSLY NOT .

one touch and I scream/shout/yell at you -.-

oh well, can't help it . Just let it recover . HAHA .........

Hmm.. Jelene lent me "handsome suit" DVD to me, HAHA
Gonna watch it now ((:

CYA

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments