Another tiring and ... "adventurous" day O.x

I mean it .

Today still sneezed, though not so much as yesterday ((:

Watched "bring it on" during chem lesson today .. I thought during
DnT would watch movie since it was 3 periods (1h 45min) .. In the end,
everyone sang and sang... just the preparation for Ms Tan's farewell .
She's gona go to St.Hilda's to teach after this year )):

sobsob . Everyone's gonna miss her .. Anyways, we sang "beautiful",
recommended by Bob and Serene&company . LOL . And so we sang .
FYI, it was the loudest - even louder than Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" .

Yikes .

Anyways, when I saw the lyrics ... I was like .... *mouth open bigbig* ..
Then when we were singing - obviously changing some lyrics - Mr Go,
our DnT teacher, was there um chio-ing -.-

Later we were released for recess ((:
I took back my really.. really.. weird and awkward and ... funny-looking
"artefact" back with me . Unfortunately, after recess, in the classroom,
after putting it down ... I kinda tripped . Oops . The thingy inside came
OUT . Oh well, I left it under Chong's table... !!!! =x

And so on... school time passed ......

Went to dhoby ghaut with Jelene and bought brownie at posh!! ((:
OOOOO.. I SO LOVE THEIR BROWNIES!!!!!!! Then afterwards took
the mrt train to Newton . This was when the irritating part came ...

Jelene asked a lady at the bus stop of how to get to serene centre, like,
to take what bus lah .. Then she said 171 . Ok .... And so we waited for
bus 171 . Then, bus 700 stopped in front of the bus stop, the lady said
maybe can take this bus too . And so we hopped on . Jelene tapped her
card while I was still behind her waiting for my turn . Then when the
lady asked the bus driver if bus 700 leads to serene centre, he started
to talk in CHINESE .

Gawd . of all languages .

We later realised he's cheeena ... zzz .. He spoke in the china accent,
saying that he does not recognise the place, don't know whether will pass
by or not . WTH?!?! DRIVER!! HOW ARE U QUALIFIED??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the driver asked a rather middle-aged to a .. kinda old man about
serene centre . And he just nodded and nodded, and did some finger
action turning to the left . The lady just looked at us with a hesitating
expression and just sort of nodded . And so I tapped my card too .

I remembered my dad saying that it was about 5 to 6 stops . Or around
there ba .. then I counted .. ok ... 4th to 5th stop is the LONGEST of the
LONGEST . I'm telling ya . Soon after we passed by 2 stops, like, just
pass . And I so happened to look at the sign '700' OMG?! DID WE MISS?!
And we were panicking x.x

We asked that driver again, the driver just said the same thing . UGH .
Then we asked the man sitting behind the bus driver . He said we long
passed the bus stop to change bus to go to serene centre .

ok, I was boiling -.-

probably so was Jelene .

WE . WERE . LOST .

Oh my goodness . I can't believe I was actually THINKING it was the
RIGHT BUS . I already had the feeling it wasn't the MOMENT I
STEPPED ONTO THE BUS . UGH ... stupid . Should've trusted my
instincts . When we took 700 BACK to Newton station, we were so
TIRED None of us wanted to talk .We just joined our heads and dozed
off for a few minutes .. Then when we reached, we realised that we
actually wasted 40 minutes -.-

Then after seeking help from Jelene's mum, we took 171 . Just when we
got off bus 700, 171 just FLEW . AWAY . RIGHT . IN . FRONT . OF . ME .
And so, SINCE we missed the bus, we went to 7-11 to buy some snacks .
Jelene got so addicted to the hotties snack that I bought that she kept
taking it from me . LOL . She bought bread . And so, we walked
underground to the other bus stop where we started from square 1 ...

We waited patiently for the bus to come . After all, we had all the time
needed . I was busy munching on the crackers while jelene finishes up
her bread . She told me the bus would arrive in about 10 minutes . But
then, in less than 5 mintues, the bus came and my snacks wasn't
finished .. The driver told me next time dun bring food up the bus .

And I was all "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

And so, the journey was NOT AS LONG as the previous one where we
took bus 700 ALL THE WAY TILL BUKIT PANJANG?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mannn, and I thought I was gonna be toast! And so, just to make sure
it was the CORRECT bus that we were taking, Jelene went to ask the
driver . AND YES! I WAS CORRECT!!! Oh mann .. I was starving -.-
The topping of the brownie was already melting.. or rather - melted .
The driver said to alight in 3 stops . And so she listened .

But in between the first and second stop, I SAW SERENE CENTRE .
She didn't believe me . Then again, I couldn't say that I'm fully right
because firstly; I got lost with her too u know . Secondly; I didn't really
got to see the sign of the place . And so, as instructed, or as TOLD, we
alighted at the 3rd stop at the coro- dunno what plaza la .. And when
Jelene almost walk up the stairs, I finally agreed with my instincts .
"It's not there . come, I know where it is ."

And so, we walked and walked while I tried to finish eating my hotties .
Actually I really don't know what that "crackers" name was called but
I remembered the word "hotties" . So I guessed that was it's name ...?
Then after I finished it, I was searching for the dustbin . Weirdly, after
spotting a dustbin near me, I was so happy to run to it and throw the
rubbish in . Mann.. what has gotten INTO me?

Not only me, Jelene went high . She started to sing the songs "remixed"
that our class will be singing on... dunno when .. to Ms Tan, who is leaving
And so, she sang until ZAO SIA .. Then suddenly got one ang mo walk
pass me on my right (Jelene on the left) . OHMYGAWD!! He had that
hairstyle that one main character in the time travel show on disney
channel had!! OH MY GAWSH . He's such a hunk =x

Apparently, I think Jelene scared him off with her voice because when
we talked about him, he walked even faster away -.-
When we were at the traffic light, crossing to serene centre, he looked
as if he wanted to look at us, but dare not ... And so, we just ignored .

After reaching, Jelene pre-ordered the cake that was to be taken by
thursday .. cos right now, we're not familiar with the place and by the
time Jelene gets home, the cake already melt -.-

And so, after pre-ordering it, we looked for the bus stop . GREAT .
Lost again . after approx. 15 minutes, we saw bus 171 pass right in front
of our eyes . GREAT . We missed it . AGAIN .

My knee was aching, so was my shoulders and my back was WET. ew -.-
We saw another ang mo . This time, Jelene started it first . She said she
liked his hair and all . LOL . I gotta admit - he IS kinda cute . He looked
ALSO, like one of the main characters in Time Travel in disney channel .
He's Ned's best friend .. or working partner ... uh ... -.-
just best friends in the end ...?

And I think he's name's Ned . Or something. UGH .

Then we waited very long before bus 171 came . Then we boarded the
bus . Still thinking of the statement or encouragement to walk to the bus
stop despite my bodyaches and disgusting perspiration..
"Don't worry, when we get on the bus, there'll be plenty of seats .."
After getting up the CROWDED bus . I thought, "Uh-huh,
yupp, seats . A LOT OF SEATS VACANT (: " -.-

After reaching Newton station, we took mrt home and I said bye to
Jelene at Bishan .. Then I switched to circle line and went to Serangoon .
MAN AM I TIRED .. And digustingly WET . Even my pinafore and BAG
is wet. Oh my - how gross -.-

After reaching home, I nearly fainted =.=
Thanks to Orlie, I WAS REVIVED!!!! =DD

UGH .. tummy growling now .. supposed to wait for my mum and sis
to come back . Oh yah, talking about my sis, SHE TOLD ME THAT
SHE'D BE AWAY - FOR A WHILE . 1 hour passed and she's still
NOT HOME .

Oh well, I wanna go drink barley now . HAH .

CYA!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments