TRALLALAALAS xP

I've finally finished my chinese and english summary + compre at 9:11pm .
WOOHOO!!! At the same time, typing here :O
I'd just realised that chinese was just to "copy" from the textbook =="
Like, only one sentence! I did it less than 20 minutes .
HAHA . Like quite long uhh ..
Anyways, JYJYS to those who still have not finished it yet ><" HONESTLY, I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS THAT EASY UNTIL AH CHONG TOLD ME, THANKS CHONG!! :D
YOU'RE GREATLY APPRECIATED (:

Anyways, not posting story today .
Gonna wait till I'm free againn .. NOT =x
Maybe tomorrow I post bahh, not sure yet .
Wanna rest for the day, really exhausted .
Dunno why nowadays really tired/exhausted ..

And guess what, I didn't even know that my
guzheng CCA, this friday, got mini SYF .
Just like what zoeyy's CCA had too .
She told me that all performing group got
mini SYF .. But how come my teacher never mentioned
this to us, CCA members?

Honestly,
WE HAD NO IDEA!! ):

Oh well, I'd better not stay too long on the comp .
headaches coming up againnnnnnnn ._.

Oh great, now my mum's making me hungry ..
I WANT THAT DESSERT TOOOOOOOOO!!!!

P.S. I KNOW THAT'S VERY LAME (:

BYEE (:

Comments