SO MANY THINGS ..

to talk about (:

Today had to wake up as early as 7.25am D;
OHHH MY BEAUUTYY SLEEP T.T

Went for guzheng with nat and guof :D
teach kinda disappointed ):
the drumsticks hate me!! T.T
During recording, like, once and for all recording,
The drumsticks HAD to drop!!
Then my teach was so disappointed man ..
Got that face, even said why I was so careless ..

DD;

sms-ed mum later to fetch me .
meanwhile waited for Ms Wong to come
and played marimba with guof :D

ABOUT 15 MINUTES LATER ..

She finally came -.-
Mum didn't reply me >:(
called home, sis answered,
found out mum cooking lunch ..

before she fetched me to school with guof and nat,
she said she'd bring me go plaza to eat lunch ..
but during that phone call ..
she was coooooookkkkiiinnggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had totally lost it man -.-
Then she told me to come back on my own .
Came back, ate ANG GU KUEH :D
apparently the first one I ate was the one
that just "came out of the fridge" -.-
So it was so friggin' hard .. DIDN'T REALLY EXPECT IT T BE THAT HARD =="
The others were warmed up before I gobbled everything down . HAHA .
I was so hungry I could eat a WHOOOLLEE buffalo ;x

Later watched a movie with mum (:
but it also seemed that I pretty watched it myelf,
'cos most of the time, my mum is either doing something else,
eating lunch or sleeping, which was the later part though ..
After watching the movie, it was about 3.10?
Then I watched totally spies on disney channel ..
3pm!! was supposed to be a new episode, but I watched the repeated one anyways (:
Actually had another episode,
but I was yawning too much when I was watching the 3pm one,
so I slept for an hour before my mum woke me up ..
Say wanna go plaza O.o

When I asked her why, like, all of a sudden wanna go,
she never really did complete her sentences . It's always,

"Aiya!! That Daddy lah!! He want me to ......."
"Aiya!! I already told u, he wants me to go to plaza ....."

Yeap, everything with the "AIYA" starting =="
Her my "daddy wants me to" blahblahblah thing,
was to go check out the ciaso and yamaha piano .
Did I spell correctly? looks wrong ~_~
HAHA . Anyways, I realy did buy a piano (:
From yamaha, that is .
I was really happy that I could finally have a real piano .
It's like, a dream come true .
I don't know why, but all of a sudden, my parents are so nice to me .

Well u see ..
My results weren't that pleasing,
Too busy with school stuff I barely helped out for housework,
My phone bill exceeded TWICE of the amount this month ..

AND YET,
Though my results were not good, they knew I studied hard .
They know that I love playing the piano, they bought me one .
They understand that I'm really busy at school and I really
do not have time to do housework,
They are even gonna change my plan next Monday .
AND THEY ALLOW ME TO GO TO CHINA FOR GUZHENG EVENT THIS YEAR!!

HOW MUCH GREATER CAN MY PARENTS BE??
I was really, SERIOUSLY overjoyed!!!
But of course, this goes without saying,
I must definitely strive for the best in the future :D
AHAHAHHAHAA!!! I'm so happy now .

OHOH , Then we went to eat at Macs (:
Then zoeyy called . Why?
Just to ask about the piano that my mum
just bought for me just now =="
I was halfway eating my fish burger can?
THANK YEWWW!!
I totally nearly dropped it, when my phone rang .
SO NOT USED TO PEOPLE CALLING ME --"

Well, now that this "short-period" joy is over,
my dad just came back and told me,
"You know, now that we bought u your piano,
jiejie is gonna be angry that we pamper you .."

I replied, "I KNOW.."

hehe :D

Comments