HELEN'S DAMN FUNNY!! xD

Today's lit test wasn't that bad (:
Later had cca .. no,
turns out, there was not daji practice
as there was no space ..
besides, two daji people having gz lesson,
so keely and I asisst-ed them :D

Later Helen persuaded me to go to HM go pizzahut eat .
In the end, I said yes .. duh .. HAHA ;x
Then we ordered our FOOOOODDD!!
Took like .. about 15 minutes just to think about it =.=
BTW, Tiffany, Michelle and me were persuaded by
MS HELEN CHEN
To go to pizzahut at HM to eat -____-ll
So, I ordered that pepeero alfredo thingy ..
some set meal thing .
everyone shared their food - LOL!
U know what, when my food came,
I thought it was gonna be damn nice .
When I took my first mouth,
I drank nearly one quarter of the coke drink -.-

IT WAS DAMN HOT OKAY!!!!!!

The worst thing was,
Helen's one wasn't that spicy,
considering I'm not a "chilli-eater",
we switched foods - HAHS! xD
Then we ordered the criss-cross fries and fish O's (:
We gobbled them all down ~~
WHILE MICHELLE WAS BEING "GEEK", DOING MATH EXERCISES IN THE MATH TEXTBOOK .

Later paid the bill and went off to see if my specs was
"RE-PAIRABLE"

The guy said it didn't break, it snapped .
OOOHHH NOOOO!!!!!!!! x

Stupid, somemore sitting at the back of the class .
Teacher show stuff on board or powerpoint slide,
I gotta take out my specs and hold it there until
I finish copying down the notes ..................

x.x

Oh dread .

You know Helen damn funny .
go pizzahut right, when they serve cold drinks,
they put a paper-like thingy below?
people take the cup up and drink ..
just like that .
WHAT DOES HELEN DOOO?!
SHE PRACTICALLY PICKED UP HER COKE AND DRANK WITH THE PAPER-LIKE THINGY STUCK THERE! LOLLLLL!!!! SHE LOOKED DAMN FUNNY CAN!!!

Everyone was just staring at our table
as if we're from some other planet xD
Seriously lah, Helen was the laughing stalk of the day .
the three of us laughed perpectually every stupid thing she does .
WE LAUGHED GREAT - man, thanks! +_+
You know, Helen switched her dish with mine right?
SHE ALSO COULDN'T TAKE IT!
LOLLLL!!!
It was so friggin' spicy .
So SPICY that Helen and I drank Michelle and Tiffany's water .
She drank more 'cos she switched with me .
And what was the second solution?
After Michelle mentioned it,
Helen started to take the cheese .

1) OPEN THE CAP (EVEN IF THERE WERE HOLES ON TOP)
2) POUR HALF OF THAT ABOUT 5CM HEIGHT-ED CHEESE, INTO THAT SPICY DISH SHE SWITCHED WITH ME .

Luckily, no one looked ;x
She put AAA LOOOOTTTTT for each mouth she ate .
While Michelle happily eats it, saying that it's so nice .
YEAH, WOW MAN MICHELLE!

Tomorrow having archery .. sighs ..
You know what? This archery thingy is damn boring lah .
Say what, will have two lessons of full practical ..
in the end one lesson full practical oso don't have - WHY?
ALWAYS RAIN ON WEDNESDAY D;

Hope that tomorrow for archery won't rain ..
Aiya, who cares? Tomorrow's the test anyway .
ZZZ .. and practical test too ....

Comments