DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY

Had guzheng (:

Went to Sengkang with family to change phone plan ..
Then went shopping :D
We split up, my mum went with my sis,
I went with my dad .. awkwardly ..
I didn't look for my stuff probably.. somehow ..
was because I was SURROUNDED BY MEN CLOTHES?
I was actually looking for my dad's shirts ..
He's kinda picky, he chose one shirt that was dark
and has some yellow colour on it,
making it so contradicting O.o

YESTERDAY

MY PIANO ARRIVED!! :D

Had guzheng again ..
kana scolded 'cos dunno where the heck which section
was which ............................
Then many other stuff happened -.-

Went home .. tried the new flavour
for waffle nearby my house de .
I ate waffle with oreo and chocolate .
Guof ate waffle with oreo and cheese .
Both were suuppperrrrrrbbbbly - DISGUISTING!!!
Don't ever try it =="

Later fixed my 1000-piece pooh and friends puzzle (:
But only fixed like .. at least 15 pieces -.-
It was left 3/4 done .. I know guof, like 15.. 3/4.. impossible?
DUH!! I've been doing this puzzle since last year 31st October!!

TODAY :D

Had guzheng ...
after guzheng, discussed about tml's matter ..
Talking about the games and fooooood .
talked about many stuff ..... laughed ....

Came home and read clay marble .. haven't even
read until chapter 5 yet ..
Later gonna watch anime and do puzzle again .
Just received news that
THERE'S NO ARTS GUZHENG TML!! WOOOOOHHH!!!
But there's still rehearsal T.T
Tml need to jiao dai ke ren ahh ...

By the way, the story thingy right,
I'll upload it tomorrow .. the rest of the chapters (:
AMABEL!! I KNOW U'RE EXCITED!!
xD

Comments