Disaster STRIKES!!

Before "everything", I just wanna say,
I'M SO VERY HAPPY!!! xD
My art work for that 3 pears I painted,
Ms Ng wanted it, then I gave it to her,
then she said she's gonna put it up on school .
CHERR-CHIIING!!!!! xD

Morning was like, really really moody ..
So tired, like having asthma, not having asthma ..!!
So irritating and all .
Later had homec practical exam .
GOSH LAH!! My tofu was burnt!!!!!
The day before yesterday I steamed my tofu
using the conventional method,
so it was slower, as I have been told,
conventional is slower than ELECTRICAL .
Due to my stupidness a bit,
The outer layer was burnt -.-
BUT!! It wasn't that bad +_+
Later my garlic burnt too . But only some .
UGHH!!! I HATE ELECTRICAL COOKING!!
OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!!! D:<
CRY MYSELF A RIVER .

Later had CCA, then guzheng lesson .
Yong le CUT HAIR!! xD
My mum suddenly bought Macs for dinner O.o
Now eating jelly that my mum made a few days ago ..
VERY NICE!! It just melts in your mouth after
A FEW MOMENTS {:

Tomorrow is sports day ..
So boring . Some one just now during PE,
after that stupid standing broad jump,
FYI, I JUMPED LIKE ALMOST 5 TIMES ONLY,
My right knee reacted again .
It's been a few days now,
gotta buy a kneeguard T.T
Got 44 or 45 for sit and reach :D
incline pull-up I just do 4 (pass "mark")
then I do already --"
I was still have stomach muscle pain .

HAHAHA ;x

Oh well, gotta go with someone,
walk AAALLLLL the way to Serangoon stadium,
how boring -________________-ll

Oh, and one more thing before I end off,
I really wanna vent my anger on someone, so please don't "read" this .










FUCK YOU BITCH ASSHOLE MORON GO AND DIE CIBAI!
DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY THAT EASILY, FUCK YOU!!

-END-

Comments