Songs!

Songs!

And so, recently, I've been working on songwriting and I came up with two songs! One fast and one slow! Yes, you've read it right. I wrote a fast song. A complete one to boot! I can't wait to finish it completely (in terms of arrangement and stuff, I got the lyrics and chords down already) and present it to my church :) The title of both songs are, 'Forever' (fast) and 'How I Need You' (slow). I would admit, the fast song style is adapted from Hillsongs / the song called "Freedom". That was the song that made me want to really dance and be free before the Lord. And I felt it is a good thing to feel that way (of course, knowing why you feel that way and not just because of the music, but music aids in that 'festive mood' or 'jovial mood', so to speak). God knows how we are normally like; how wild we can be, so why not in praise & adoration to Him? It feels like liberation.. we are free to live for God! We are free to say we follow Him, we love Him. We are free to say that He deserves all our praises and all the glory, honor, blessing and power!

Well, that's all for this post! In the meantime, I'll be working on the demos for both of these songs. Perhaps would then also post it up here when it is done! :D :D *EXCITINGGG!!*

Comments