Dreams #1

Dreams #1

Technically, this post shouldn't be a '#1', but since it is the first that would be talking solely about my dreams, I shall leave the title as that.

Oh right, these dreams are those that I've yet to interpret or found someone to interpret for me.. Strange dreams, but.. oh well. Here it goes.

I'm not sure if these are surely dreams from the Holy Spirit, but they stayed with me for quite some time and I'm starting to think, it might be.

#1:
This dream was some time ago, probably beginning of this year or last year. This dream took place in my church. There I was near the foyer, outside the door to the sanctuary. I knelt down beside this little girl, she couldn't be any older than 5 years old. Curly hair, skin a little dark brown and like any other toddler, she had those adorable chubby cheeks! She was crying though. Apparently, her family was about to leave the church (it seemed like she wasn't local and she came with a group of people who decided to attend our church service that day. They didn't seem local either.) So as I was saying, I knelt beside her and gave her a big hug and said, "Jesus will always be here, dear. We'll always be here too. You can come back soon, any day, perhaps next sunday?"

Lol.. don't ask me why I said that, that's all I remembered anyway.

So I gave her one last hug, wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead and she left.

#2:
This dream happened earlier this year, barely a couple of weeks ago, also happened in my church. Supposedly, where the sanctuary was.. It seemed like a different place and I was going around collecting consent forms - I'm thinking it was for some youth group outing - and as I was about to head out to go to the church office, I couldn't remember her face clearly, it was either Jaslyn or Vanessa Ghui that came running to me with her consent form. Upon receiving it outside the sanctuary door, next to the church office, she told me something. I couldn't remember what exactly, but she said if she tried to smile now, she'd definitely cry. And here I was wondering, why would I tell a poor little girl who's clearly upset to smile.. erm.. Anyway, I directed her to one of the seats at the foyer and told her to wait for me while I submit the consent forms (they were pretty urgent) and I returned to talk to her.

I don't remember what I said, or anything else she said, other than that smiling thing and crying thing. hmm…

#3:
This dream happened 2nd most recent. I dreamt that my dad got slain by the Holy Spirit. He stood beside my mother and they were standing behind the preacher that day. It was strange because the service wasn't held at our church, but some other random venue? It was open-aired. After my dad got slain by the Holy Spirit, a few others got slain too. And I was just a witness to all this. Suddenly, I heard someone say something that sounded like a Harry Potter spell =.= (the one that drove all the 'dementors' away..) and the bodies of those who got slain levitated. Next thing I knew? I saw Pastor Andrew with a board and paper in one hand and a pen in the other. He was apparently in charge of rationing food 'cos there was a little girl who was sneaking around and wanted to steal some, but then got caught by him and she ran away giggling.

I really don't know about this dream. It's really strange.

#4:
This dream happened just last night. Before I slept, I prayed to God and asked Him for a dream, and that dream shall be something I believe is from Him. I'm a little frightened by this because.. I'm afraid it might be a vision of myself. Here it goes.

When I woke up, I realized I was about to leave my house for school. It was early in the morning, when suddenly, I was stopped by a woman. I don't even know who she is… Then she told me to lie down on my bed. And she said that the surgery should be done now. I was like, WAIT WHAT?! WHAT SURGERY? HUH? HERE?? I was totally freaking out. I thought I was completely fine. Then the next thing I knew, she gave me some anesthetic, I didn't fall asleep, but I somehow I was observing everything she was doing, but I didn't feel any pain, just a little tickle when she was measuring where to cut me up to take something out. Trust me, even I was feeling grossed out watching this happen in my dream. She cut me open in two areas, one above my left breast, and the other, at wherever my intestines were. This is so, so gross. I think I was so freaked out by it that I chose to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Apparently, I woke up so so many hours later. Probably around 10-12 hours after the start of the surgery/operation. I wanted to head out for school because that was all I remembered before crazy woman came.

Then suddenly, it hit me. That crazy woman just did some surgery on me, I don't even know what. I looked at my bare body and saw one scar above my left side of my chest and another around my belly area. Honestly speaking, in real life, I have been feeling weird random pain around my belly and it's always on/off kind of thing, that part around my left chest was.. hmm.. well, I think I rarely, but when I do, it feels a little sore. A strange feeling actually. When I woke up (but still in my dream), she styled my hair =.= And I was like.. well, that's a drastic change in things. But she shaved the left side of my head and had some zig-zag patterns. I was screaming at her by that time. Then.. I tried living with it.

I woke up after that. For real. And I was just like.. God, seriously? This? Seriously? Am I supposed to take that seriously? Because it's my very first time dreaming of such a scary thing. Undergoing operation in my very own room, on my very own bed. OTL

~~~

Strange dreams indeed.. I shall do some studying about the dream language and see what I find out. Till then, that's all for this post.

Comments