God's Grace

God's Grace

Recently, I've not been feeling well.. Again.

I am thankful, though. Very thankful for the fact that God knows my condition and the exact state that I'm in, and though I went for work yesterday and today despite not feeling well, I didn't have to carry heavy plates, I didn't have to serve much cos I was taught how to use the cashier! And today I was taught some POA stuff... and admin stuff.... Totally, like, preparing myself for the upcoming semester... I heard for my "business in music studies" module, I'll be learning POA.. So.. meh. But this made me see how good God is! Despite me feeling in a not-so-good state, I could still work, in other areas that is less tiring and He even used it for the benefit of my near future (I'm sorry if there're grammar, vocabulary, conjunctions or prepositions errors and stuff.. I'm getting rusty with english) ..

Right now I'm enjoying myself with some caramel black tea with a lil bit of milk :D Well, that was in replacement of enjoying my evening with a mask since I'm tryina preserve that luxury for nearing the end of the week so I can properly submerge myself in relaxation and not worry about anything~~

*floats in air in mind*

Okay, that being said, I do hope I can sleep tonight.

MORE GOOD NEWS!!

I re-read the songwriting assignment brief over and over and over and finally understood what it was asking for! So I guess all's good and it doesn't sound as ridiculous as I thought it supposedly meant. I'm feeling much more motivated to work on it now! :D :D :D

Some updates on leisure activities~

That's a new one actually.

I've been playing pokemon!! Yellow version!! The one where pikachu follows me around and around and around~~ And being a perfectionist as I am, and being influenced by Ben's OCD, I'm currently training my pokemon to be all at the same level now ._. And yea.. that would be about.. level 29? That's my target, I didn't say I was anywhere near it. That became my new target - jumping from level 23 I think - just 'cos I caught a diglot that was level 29. meh. Nonetheless, it's an extremely fun and nostalgic game to play now that I'm old enough to say, "I MISS MY CHILDHOOD DAYS!!!"

As for anime, I'd never given up on my race to catch up to the latest episode of naruto~~ I'm currently at Naruto Shippuuden episode 116! About to watch that ep after blogging. Which is about now actually.

xD

Comments