Back to Work!

Back to Work!

Have been resting and recovering from the recent cold and I'm glad to say I'm feeling wayyy better now! :)

Today wasn't as busy as I thought, so I'm pretty glad I didn't have to tire myself out "early in the morning". Well, technically, during the hols, 12nn is like, 9am in the morning. oh boy. Yep, now you know my usual hols sleep cycle! haha!

Well, I think my pay's coming in soon, so I gotta go check! I'm so excited cos I really can't wait to go get those pair of headphones I'm dying to search for and get my hands on (btw, I haven't even thought of what I'd want to get, but I'll be testing out some pair of headphones after doing some research and writing down some models on a piece of paper before I go hunt for that pair of headphones!)

Today I woke up feeling really refreshed and rejuvenated! Was pretty on for work and all. ;D Now it's time to do more work! I mean, homework. Gotta work on that song. Was really glad people could tell that the song I wrote reminded them of avril lavigne xD that means it's close! I mean, cos I watched a lot of her mvs before I wrote the song for my assignment, that is. So it's kinda around the same genre, I guess. Unfortunately, due to time constraint and insufficient knowledge of arranging... I don't think I can figure things out by myself within a few days haha :p :p To make it sound like that genre, I mean.

Besides that... I don't think I have anything else to say I guess.. Yup! So that's all for this post! short one. hahaha :)

Comments