PISA!

PISA!

Was terribly sick today. Remember a few days ago, when I said I had all of those blahblah stuff? yeah, now the neckaches are gone. oh, thursday morning had fever, but it had also subsided(: But I skipped school for that day though.. couldn't take it, cos my headache was really bad :s Oh well, extreme bad headache = fever. confirm, guarantee + CHOP! Oh well.. Anyways, I had to come on friday cos had the PISA test.. But somehow, unfortunately, I didn't get enough sleep. Went to bed on thursday night at around 12am, and I was still awake at 5. I managed to sleep around 5.20pm though.. Then woke up at 6am =.= So yes, I practically slept for 40 minutes ._.

And so.. with the lack of sleep, here comes something new.. AHHHH CHOOOOOO! I managed to sleep quite a bit in the morning when I was doing the PISA test. The first paper was fully on math. 2hours of it. Really logical type of questions, so it was okay. There were some pretty challenging ones. I had enough time at the end to calculate the percentage.. about 20% of the paper was difficult =x hehe I was bored..... Anyways, the room was pretty cold. Good thing I brought my jacket along despite the warm weather in the morning(:

We then did a survey and went to com lab 3 for another test. Also regarding math. Don't get it though, I thought we were to do both math AND science? what happened to science test? :O Hmm.. the com lab 3 test was much more challenging and you can't cheat cos the tests were all different. So I tikam through most of the questions cos I really didn't know how to do it =.=

Hmm.. oh, and I reached my goal at the end of the day of 33 sneezes! whee! record! :D :D aahhahaha!! Hmm.. anyways, I slept and got woken up today by Rachel & Crystal's msg. Gahh.. no.. not singing =.= My voice is still ... not.. quite right.. yet ._.

I was supposed to take over Crystal today (keyboard).. Hmm.. gah.. I don't know =.= still, sing or not, I WANT MY VOICE BACK!!!! ):

Comments