Exams coming up..

ひさしぶり

It's been a really long time since I'd last blogged .. hmm.. nearly two weeks ago..? hmmm.. Well, It's been really rI eally busy for me I guess.. Had not been using my laptop either. Poor momo, it's gone bazaar and crazy without me using it ):

Anyways, I've been studying geography as well. sigh, don't know why, but I'm taking a really long time to cover the chapter on floods & droughts =.= oh well, I took some time to study it today. And hooray for the GE elections! :D If it weren't for it, I wouldn't have an extra day for rest + more studying time. All that's left to study for that chapter is the measures for .. droughts. yupp.

Wanted to do some math/a math today, but didn't get the chance to.. woke up late, did some chinese paper practices (o lvl tys). actually did only 3/4 of the paper =x Sighs.. I'm gonna be sick and tired of chinese soon. Especially tomorrow. WHOLE DAY CHINESE EHH... I mean, of course right.. chinese prelims tomorrow ._.

Hmm.. don't have much to blog on today.. I don't really remember about last week's stuff.. gah.. All I remembered was that bad dream I had a few days ago..

There was some "old woman" called Yameo who was the "devil" in the village. Apparently, I appeared to be one of the villagers/visitors. It was something like a rare occasion whereby this happens once in every 1000 years or so. And Yameo, the "joker", the first of the many many "devils". In other words, the strongest. Yameo was known to be the toughest "devil" to "pass" because what it does is, it turns up at every family's door, face every villager, does all kinds of facial expressions, or any weird action to make you laugh. And if you do, you'll die. The dream was horrifying. There'd be some "bait" person who'd be the "master" of the village and kneels at the "entrance" of the village. The walls were built up for some reason - I don't know what. And there was some healer person kneeling beside this "master". Whenever a wave strikes (some power wave), the master would collapse backwards and be revived almost instantly by the healer. It was like watching a gust of wind breaking an frail, old, leafless tree and be "joined" back again. Everyone waited as - everyone had already prepared themselves - Death was approaching. It wasn't until a few hours passed that somebody came running around in the village and shouted that we were lucky, they had miscalculated the date, it wasn't today..... I didn't hear the date, but I saw that everyong else rejoiced. but some still stayed hidden, afraid the news, too, wasn't accurate. I woke up then.

Don't know what it meant, but I don't wanna think about it. It's totally freaky. I remember all the kungfu hustle shows or something. I tried to see a comedy in this, but.. I can't. And it's clearly labelled, 'Nightmare'. And I hereby say that I'll never think about this anymore =.= It's seriously haunting me down. Besides, why should I even be thinking about it when 1) it'll never come true, 2) God has already won Satan? We have victory in Christ now. And this dream is probably the devil attacking me again. The devil will never stop, because of what it is, it will keep doing. But I believe that God has won and has victory over the devil (past, present and future). Therefore, I should never dwell on this ever again.

ugh. I don't know what's on my mind now =.= I didn't even know what to type for this post. gah. chinese prelims tomorrow. can't wait for it to be over =.="

~

Reading that post.. I had this dream on saturday I think.. I teared. no i didn't tear, I cried. I burst out crying. Fear gripped my heart, I can no longer run away from Him, I cannot hide from Him. That dream led me to remember of God's victory over Satan. Then I remembered the cross, the times I'd avoided God at all costs and yet, He constantly reminds me that He'll still be there whether or not I try to run away from Him. Because I can never avoid the fact that He loves me for who I am. He chose to accept me right from the very beginning even when my friends didn't, even when my cousins didn't, even when my very own sister didn't. It let me to think about how sinful I was and how happy I was when I'd chose to let God lead my life, to depend more on Him.

Constant tears streaming down my cheeks,
For something that happened last week,
Much pain, yet very much grateful
For I was once sinful,
But He'd bore my sins on that cross.

Yes, I'm forever grateful to You, Lord.

Comments