Chinese Os

The Hall.

Preparation last friday was pretty frantic and even I was beginning to feel really anxious about the Os today. My table was shaking, my heart was beating fast and all I could think of was the day I collect my Chinese Os' result. Don't know what happened.. but a few minutes before I left the examination hall, my table was.. suddenly stabilised O.O weird... but yeah. really... weird.

The exams today was pretty alright I guess. Truth is, I don't know how I faired, but one thing I do know is that I really did my best. I'm really thankful that I had a lot to write for bao zhang bao dao and understood most of the paper for paper 2. However, understanding the passage doesn't mean that I know how to answer them yeah.. =.= Understanding is one thing, answering is another.

Well, I'd decided to take a break today and go out for lunch with my friends at PS. We ate at Swensens :D It wasn't as pricey as I thought, but with the Goods and Services Tax, the cost was pretty reasonable I guess. I went home straight after, feeling dizzy from walking around PS. haha, I think it's been quite a long time since I'd last walked around PS. The crowd and the surprisingly pretty crammed shops made me have that claustrophobic feeling. Doing the paper really drained me mentally. I didn't even want to spend a minute longer in PS =x And so I went home and watched a movie that I've actually watched with my family before and - if I'm not wrong - the latest movie we'd last watched many months ago.. :\

Oh yes, the movie's called Robinhood. Pretty shakespear-ish. Pretty confusing as I couldn't really pay attention.. well, lying on the couch, dizzy from walking around PS.. hey, and I did two papers this morning.. Can't blame me if I wasn't really paying attention.. heh :p

Watched Dong Yi (Tong Yi) at 7plus-8pm then cooked beef for orlie. Yawn. alright, I'm gonna go off now. haha not sleeping! but today is 9pm show's DA JIE JU! :D :D

CYA.

Comments