Encouraged

Encouraged.

I thought for quite a while for the title of this post. And I thought this would fit perfectly.

As you guys might've already known, the O lvl chinese written paper is next monday. And so my school has given us a break on all lessons - except chinese of course, well... - with chinese - not lessons, but - mock tests and a fixed schedule to go through the papers. Thank God for wonderful teachers who rush to mark our papers :D and it rhymes! woohoo! :D

I know it's been really tough on them as well. And I could tell by the stern, squared and robotic faces with droopy eyelids and eyebags getting a little more obvious. Just by this, I feel encouraged. Don't you feel so too? I mean, they stayed up so late - some didn't even sleep - just to rush marking through our papers and even prepare the answers for us. Everyone's busy, but without them, I think even I wouldn't be motivated to study this hard(:

One of my teach was saying that there was a girl whose chinese wasn't too good... and even passing seemed so very impossible, but within two weeks, when she stepped into the examination hall, did the paper, and got back her results, she had an A1. I know this is so typical. Yes, even I agree that. But why would she tell us something so typical when it'd happened not too long ago? Why would this teach be telling this to us if not to show us her worry, care and concern for us to do our best and leave no regrets behind?

Truly enough, I feel so blessed enough to be in my school with such wonderfully devoted teachers.

Well, the papers today were pretty challenging, but I was not demoralized by it despite the level of difficulty of the paper. In fact, after all that the teachs had been and had said, my mind had miraculously chosen to just move on and seek for improvement and work on it. This, I am proud of today.

Furthermore, I've come up with a tune.. hmm... don't know much about it yet, but I've recorded it down and do hope to work with it next week after my english prelims the day after my O lvl chinese.

I have started to do my study on psalms and would definitely seek help on it. I figured it was time to stop running away from something God'd called me to do a long time ago. Even after Samuel told me to do so as well. Gah. Okayokay, I'm doing it now(: And honestly speaking, I'm really loving psalms! I'm reading different versions of it, so it's gonna take some time. Two versions, the NIV and The Message Bible. The Message Bible may not be familiar to you guys.. Well, it's just a simpler version of the text where it'd be easier for me to understand when reading it. I think it's good to read both versions 'cos I think I'll be able to practice interpreting the verses right. However, the simpler versions may sound a little awkward so I may difficulty trying to understand for certain verses.

~

Anyways, now that I'm back home, I shall continue my study on geography! :D Then move on to maths before I stop for geography for the entire week to study on chinese and math/a math. whee! can't wait! :D :D

By the way, another thing to note, I've added a new song to my playlist. It's called, "Angel In Disguise" by Corrinne May. Yupp, it's the first song. A teach showed this video to us during morning assembly and it was simply refreshing.

MONDAY BLUEZZ OH YEAHHHH!! :D :D

Comments