Holiday!

Study time(:

I've never found myself this much interested and enthusiastic in studying =.= Well, I guess it's cos it's physical geog (learnt before, duh) and it's my last year and I wanna give it my all too :D hmm.. I'm almost halfway there to finishing this topic. 4 more formations and the channelisation thingy for rivers and I'd be done with physical geog! :D well, almost. Hmm.. I'd then take a break and study chinese and continue with my prac for a math/math. Gonna be studying science and human geog soon as well. Thank goodness I started early, otherwise I'd be cramming everything up and feeling so stressed in June :s

Anyways, I'm taking a break from studying now and am using my sis's laptop. And I continued watching one piece! yay! I miss anime!! D; I don't even think I remembered where I stopped, so I just continued at ep 66 =.= Oh well. It's the ep about saving the princess and bringing her to Arabaster? hmm.. not sure if I spelt it right..

Hmm.. I've started watching that 7pm show on channel U too. Korean drama. so I'll be watching that and the noose at 8.30pm and the mapo tofu at 9pm later as well! gah =.= why am I watching all these stuff... :s Oh well, I'll give it a treat for today since it's a holiday :x and I shall continue with my studying soon after another ep of one piece! :P perhaps will continue this post later... perhaps..

Comments