CP & SS workshop

Chinese Prelims and SS workshop right after..

Had paper 1 first - the compo and letter writing. I would say it was pretty alright.. I hope my I didn't li ti.. well, I thought my content was pretty alright(: The letter writing.. I wasn't that surprised that they gave biao yang for gong han. So.. I was kinda expecting that I would have to do si han instead 'cos I'm weak at biao yang gong han - besides, I don't think I've ever done biao yang gong han..... well, at least this year.

The next paper was paper 3: listening comprehension. It was pretty alright, again. haha :\ I really can't exactly secure any answers unfortunately! That's cos whenever I "secure" 'em, they're always (well, 80%) wrong.. so.. yupp, not to get my hopes up high, I set the mark of expectation to be: alright. I would say so because I could understand most of the pian zhang - yes, all but one. the very first one.. I had absolutely no idea what the person was talking about =.=

Paper 2 was next. paper 2 was killer. really. honestly. I couldn't even understand what the entire paper - except for the second li jie wen da - and I nearly broke down when I was doing the first part of the paper: zhong he tian kong. The paper was super tricky. sigh, I didn't care anymore. just chose what sounded right since I really didn't know which one to choose because in the 4 ci yu s(of the 4 options), it would either be the first word of the two that's the same in the 4 options or the second word blahblahblah.. that caused the confusion cos out of 10 questions, there were AT LEAST 5 questions of that. And as for the others? I could read it, I really could, but I understand not = useless/pointless.

SS workshop really killed my fingers, wrist, blahblah, etcetc.. I gave it a massage earlier, otherwise my fingers'd be cramping all the way till now, I bet. haha! we really did copy a lot. 3 whole hours of teaching about SEQ structure... pretty...... um... long. That would probably also explain the reckless behaviour I was having during the second half of the workshop =.= It was pretty useful .. I guess. Well, the useful part was about the teacher telling us about her experience in teaching and spotting questions - that somehow always come out in the O lvls, so as she says it, it's always "spot on!". She had a funny accent, but speaks with much enthusiasm. I kinda like her actually(: wouldn't mind if she'd be my tutor or something.

Gah.. haven't sat down and still in a long time.. I mean, I study sittin down too, but never this long.. and sometimes I'd lie down on my bed to study. So with my butt stuck on the chair for a few hours, it made me have slight cramps on my neck even up till now =.= Oh well, at least the chinese prelims are over now. Not sure when I'd be taking it back though. hmm..

And so since today'd been a pretty tiring day for me, I'd decided to take a break from studying - for today. Besides, I've got a short day tomorrow(: The usual for every wednesday to end at 1.25pm! :D yayy!

Alright. I'm gonna go "XIANG SHOU"* the aircon in my room :D

*coughcough. paper 2. coughcough.

Comments