OHMYGAWD .

I'm so pathetic -__-

HERE IT IS!! MY BIRTHDAY ..
YET, I'M AT HOME .. ALONE .. WITH ORLIE ..
AND THE FOUR WALLS TO ACCOMPANY MY HAPPY DAY .

Supposed to meet zoey and jia hao at macs(ZOEY SUGGESTED),
but jia hao couldn't make it . Then I ask zoey go . She ask me whether wanna
eat anot . I said maybe . She come tell me she no money . Then I ask her wanna
come my house anot, it's so friggin' near anyways . She forward some msg to
dunno who and who plus me, saying she NOT MEETING ME . Thanks .

I SO NEEDED THAT ONY MY BIRTHDAY .

JUST WHEN I WANT TO CELEBRATE IT WITH SOMEONE .

NOT A SINGLE PERSON IS THERE .

except orlie .

See? this is why orlie is so close to me and she's my one and only ALL-TIME
BEST FRIEND OF MY LIFE OKAY!! (For the years that she live T.T)

Sigh .. I woke up, read my book, fell asleep again . Woke up again,
ate my lunch and played guzheng from 11am+ to 1.10pm . Still pissed off
about the fact that I'm not celebrating my birthday with people . I can't even
IMAGINE what I'll be doing next after I post this . UGH . sigh . later got PW .
HOPEFULLY more people can make my day T.T

CHECKMATE drAmAQUEEN .

Comments