8 days .....

Yea that's right . AWAY FROM THE COMP. FOR 8 DAYS!!

LOL . JK .

You can just read the testimony below :D

Just didn't post for 8 days . EIGHT LOOONNNGGG DAYS .

Okay, I know I sound stupid k, but till now, I have no idea what the heck
cliche means . Or is that how you guys even spell it? =.="

Sighs . And .. well, this is .. the week that I tell my parents about my results..
And also, study+homework+practise guzheng and piano week, yeah?
Sigh . I still left FOUR homework.. so screwed man.. not done studying geog.
too .. I'm left with two more topics ._.

AND .. well, don't know about you guys, but I still have history, physics,
chinese to study .. AND .. on the first day, it's CHINESE . Gosh . This means
I need to finish all of the rest of the subjects so that I have "fresh" memory
of the chinese cheng yu, yan yu and guan yong yu stuff ..........

oh jeez -.-

Sigh . gastritis problem back again, my mum AND MY CHEM teach said if
I keept having gastritis, can cause stomach ulcer .. AND CANCER!!! DD;

OH MANNNN ... this sucks . bahhh ...............................................
Oh yah, I still need to practise chemistry and physics before the science
paper!! And I still haven't told the library auntie about the book thingy =.="
(small thing that only rachel and I know ._.)

I'm finally cutting down on my smses!!!! :D GOOD THING?
OK .. I know it's a pretty bad thing to some ):
but.. well, I've been exceeding way too much . like.. the first time I've
changed my phone plan which was quite recent, I had 1k plus smses, second
month after the phone plan thingy, 3k plus .. and the just recent one ...? well,
yeah, the THIRD one .. well it was FOUR THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED
AND THIRTY-ONE . Not bad, eh? I still remember how to write it out!! xD

free sms ma ... ~.~

-___-

OK ... moving on .

Anyone playing country story now? xD
HEYHEY!! ADVERTISING NOW!! BIG TIME!!! xD
Go to restaurant city and click country story . This is only for
those who have no clue on what it is .

Anyways, I watched bride wars today!! haha . Watched it with my mum
and sis (((:

OH . I have something to thank God for ((:

Testimony to all:

I think that God has really blessed my family (:

Firstly, my dad has another opportunity to have his hand dancing stuff again
And well, though there were not .. well.. let's just say, not enough practises,
yea? Somehow, throughout each practise, I could see the big progress :D
GREAT ENTHUSIASM TOO!! HAHA, my dad said I should bring a camera
soon . Well, of cos, to let you all see how you guys do it xD

Secondly, as some close friends may know, who who used to know me, well ..
they know that when I was about 11? Or rather, when I was in primary
school, yea? Hmm .. My mum used to be very hot-tempered . She used to
beat me . Yehh .. I was really naughty :\ But hey, I was just jealous mann ..
My sis used to be and still, the one better than me in terms of independence,
discipline and intelligence . I've only seen her getting wacked by my mum
once . HAH . But still, we stood up for each other . We started to complain, or
kept telling our parents about our feelings and everyday life in school .

Of course, we bragged .. But they didn't just ignore us and walk away saying,
"oh that's just SHIT." which is what .. well, hot-tempered-at-a-probably-
company-crisis-parents would do . No, they just, laughed . They laughed and
cooled off . just like that . OK . besides the point . HAHA . anyways, my mum
started to take psychology lessons . And my sis and I did NOT suggest that .
She wanted to learn it on her own accord .

Praise God .

She became to understand young kids, teenagers and adults' feelings .
It was a whole new, different lifestyle . Well, I bought a dog when I was p4?
My mum didn't use the cane for more than 5 years I think . And so she used
it on my dog till we got her obedience classes :s
And then ... after my maid left due to her mother's illness, I wept terribly,
a maid, whom had been with me since I was two, she was like a second
mother to me, ya know that? Hurt me deeply . Anyways, actually she didn't
start psychology lessons yet . But still, her "condition" improved .

And now, she hardly loses her temper anymore . Even when I wrecked the
whole house up . even when I was the one who caused the trouble and
quarrelled and hit my sister, and threw her phone on the floor . Still, she
didn't scold me . Instead, she comforted me . She knew the stress and pain
I was going through, she knew how my sister loved to agitate me . Apparently,
at that time, I was really angry . so, yeah, wrong timing . But she didn't care .
Not a single bit . I was so touched, I cried to God and asked my sister to
forgive me . I asked God to forgive me . but I still couldn't forgive myself .

Three days passed ever since that incident with my sister, the quarrel .
My sis has yet to come out of her room and the computer room . She didn't
want to talk to me . During school time, I smsed her many times that I was
so sorry . yeah ... and like .. I felt really guilty .

The guilt weighed down my heart so badly, I couldn't take it . I missed her
calling me a pig . I missed her teasing me so badly about ghosts that I cried .
I missed her stupid jokes and laughter . I miss her connection between us,
two siblings, who quarrelled over such a stupid matter that wrecked up all
the bad pasts that I had with her all the time . I remembered her saying in
the sms, " ... I can't always forgive you . I'm not God ..." My heart shattered .
I didn't know what else to do . I mean, I was really really sorry . I think this
is and would be the last time I've made her really really upset and
disappointed . I just wanted her to talk to me again . And so a week passed,
I tried to talk to her like calling her over to see something funny, stuff that
we used to do together and we had fun, joy and laughter .

Slowly, through the weeks, I've made progress . Again, I cried to God . To
thank him so much . Right now, my sis not only enjoys talking to me, but
also, she EATS LUNCH WITH ME . Or dinner . She would like to do anything
with me . She comes to tell me to stop studying because she should be too,
cos she's in JC now and she should be studying but seeing me study makes
her feel even more guilty because I'm studying and SHE'S not . And I'm only
sec 2 . HAH . Well, that was just a recent one today .

There were many other times . Like, last time, the only fun we had was when
.. well... when my parents decided that we should go for an outing .
Now, she frequently barges into my room and asks me if I wanted to watch a
movie with her . Isn't this great? Also, with the help of Zoey, I've come to
realise that .. well, God really DID bless my family . Even when I do the worst
things, my parents still showed love and care for me and my sister, of course .

And .. I guess that's all I wanna say today . AMEN ((:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments