I'll be there for you .

I know you're really upset that I told you not to sms me .
You must be wondering how "ungrateful" I am, probably .. because
of my ignorance to you . Well, it doesn't mean I won't help you with
your problems anymore . I'm willing . I'm willing to get scolded smsing
you because I'm helping someone . It's worth getting scolded for .
I really don't mind . I just don't wish you to emo again .

Honestly, I'm sorry if my tone's a bit harsh to you, in a sense,
but, it's very irritating to be around someone emo .
Meaning, no matter how much I tell the person to change,
just one step out, and the person refuses, and stay in the
knuckleshell and emo all day long . It's really fustrating .
And you should know that because you've done it with me before .


CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Stress in exams . Geography paper was really difficult .
Today was Literature . It was much better . Though I really REALLY
had no idea how my classmates can write till 6 papers used up -.-
Anyways, they'd probably have big handwriting . Or big and Round .
Sigh . Comforting myself . OMG . EH! NOT SELF-DENIAL HORH .
I know Chong's handwriting is big de!!!

HAHA, anyways, I wrote like .. uh .. small and thin handwriting =.=
about 3 full sides .. Quoted and I don't think that much evidence ):
That bracket bracket one .... wurhhh...........

Aiya . NEBERMIND . lol . Tomorrow's math paper .
I AM SO GONNA GO PRACTICE NOW . HAH .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments