Irregular

Yikes .. irregular . Doesn't it give an ugly impression to you?

Oh well, I was kinda bored.. uh... I wrote a poem .

Jealousy

Here I am
With my dark suitcase
Weighed with missing pasts
That were gone without a trace

Here I am
The unforgettable place
At my desk
where I used to have chats
all that's left now is
dark memories of my fullest regrets

Here was where I started
Right from the beginning
I remembered by eyes darted
at the sight of the man whom I found most charming

Leticus was his name
London was from where he came
Tall and young
Bold and bright
blue glimmering eyes
that most probably'd shine at night

Then came Christy
with her wonder gang
took his hand
and stole my man

There she stood,
Tall and slim
Tanned and pretty
a bitchy personality
and still so petty

She started to go out with him
She started to hug him
She started to kiss him
when all she did was
to play with him

Her blonde hair blinds me
Her scream kills me
Her words agitate me
Her laughter irritates me

Laugh out loud
For all I care
Arrogant and proud
The emotions you share

I'll just have to cast my favourite spell,
May your throat grow red and swell,
Kale baruchi kazel!
Now begone, Christy of Camelot!

-END-

Sigh . Bad Synus coming back . This means so are my puffy eyes!! DD;
Oh well.................... I have been practising math for the whole day .
covered two chapters . Well...... I'm really tired now, so.... cya! (:

Comments