I was in a coffee shop . Walking towards it, I saw two boxes .
out of curiosity, I walked towards it .

This is a box
all white with small black poka dots
I opened it
and it looked like apples that were gonna rot

I moved on to the next box ..

This is a box
all white with no poka dots
I opened it
and there I saw
the future of one's destiny

White and Gold it was
golden pavements,
white clouds,
soft and golden counches
white table,
golden chairs
But I felt something was wrong

Suddenly the image swirled
into a blackhole
sounds of laughing and mocking
of the people and crows echoed
As everything around me was
being sucked into the blackhole
Slowly, I, too, was dragged along

Then I heard a voice
A voice that somewhat seemed familiar
I cried for help
and I saw a figure,
I saw a hand
touched it and everything went back to normal

I was at the same spot and the time
when I was staring at those two boxes ..
Face as pale as a sheet
As I stared into nothing .. but the red-brick walls ..

and nothing else .

Comments