It was a sad night yesterday//TIRED TODAY DD;

Yes, it WAS a sad night yesterday. I cried .

I wanna say a word of thanks to someone who truly comforted me yesterday:

Well, thanks Jelene, for yesterday night . I know you were kinda tired and was about to sleep, but when I asked if I could talk to you, you called me . And so I told you everything and I cried halfway through . Maybe I really was taking everything too heavily, I know the partial reason is due to stress, at least I do acknowledge that already . so.. well, I just wanna say that I'm really thankful for what u did to help me yesterday night . I'm so glad God spoke through you, He really is my true comforter, you too(:
I liked your message that you sent to me today;
"hey=) hope u r feeling much better. anw, i saw something for u . which is, PRAYER is not overcoming GOD'S reluctance, it is laying hold of HIS highest willingness"

And I kinda agree on it . Though I was confused at first, it sounding almost so contradicting, I had to analyse every few words in my head before understanding =.="
Thanks for being very joyful and even spending the time to go find these kinda funny stuff to comfort ad encourage me to not give up. Yes, changing someone IS difficult.. But as one of the teachers during morning devotion spoke to us, said, ".. it's when it's tough, that we need it the most.." The "it" refers to PERSEVERANCE . Something that I think I may be lacking in nowadays..

Not forgetting zoeyy, I know you guys must be wondering, if she is really my bff, why didn't she come in to help? Yeah.. well... the conflict was between her and me .. so... yeah .... She tried to cool it off, but I guess I couldn't so I practically screwed up my feelings and thoughts of everything... yupps .... well.. to zoey:

"Sorry for venting my anger on you . True, this happens to all my best friends . There are many times when I can't hold in my emotions any long and since you're my close friend, the one whom I talk to the most, I had 'no choice' but to vent it on you . I must thank you for having patience with me . This long suffering with me . This shows that you're a really good friend . You stay with my through thick and thin . Though you are quite frail yourself, I must say, you've changed a little ever since I've met you again in secondary school . It's okay to have mood swings .

Everyone has them . But sometimes I think mood swings and stress are the main causes for the disruption in our friendship . And it leads to misunderstandings and eventually, we start to quarrel . I had my times, you had yours . So far, you're my second best friend in the whole world - as human a friend - yeah, you're kind clingy..... but anyway, that's changing now . So I guess .. I hope, it's just gonna be okay . At least I managed to change ur thinking now . And that you've started to face ur enemies and greet them with a smile and - or at least - ask a question from you-know-who . Honestly, I really hope that the message that 'you should not bear grudges' goes into your head .. So that when I you face your future enemies whom have done the nastiest things in life to you - though of course, you may be angry, but - you need to treat them well, for God also created them . To be a joy on Earth ."

OKAY... ENOUGH OF THE EMO-NESS ((:

I'm really tired today . My eyes were swollen due to part of yesterday's sad moment . But I slept late too . And now is 12.14am, probably it won't be the same time I'll be signing off, but roughly about that time, I guess .. My head kept wanting to drop every 10 seconds during history . That's how bad it was -.-

And so, I came home, I ate my home-cooked lunch and studied geography . I studied till I fell asleep on the table -___-
Then my sister came home and told me to sleep on the bed, she would wake me up 20-30 minutes later . ".. Really, it's scientifically proven that if you sleep on the bed ....." Her voice softened as I drifted to my beauty sleep . Sadly, it wasn't long before I had to wake up -.-

Then I took a bath and practised guzheng .

Later had guzheng lesson . Today uncle sam wasn't around, THUM was . Then he sounded so friendly towards me O.O ohh, and he asked me why was I carrying a plastic bag -.-
OBVIOUSLY GOT STUFF RIGHT . He thought I go shopping -.-
EXAM PERIOD WHERE GOT TIME TO SHOP NYYA!!! ));
Then I told him it was the curry that my ah ma told me to bring home . Then he said in chinese, "OH... So you came from your ah ma's house?" Then I nodded . Then he smiled and nodded and walked back into his office .

Lesson started after my short practice when I was there (the previous student's lesson was still going on as I was early . So I practised in the other room)

After it ended, I left and walked pass his office (opened door) . I said bye in chinese . Then he laughed and said bye . Then later paused and I, too, stopped moving because I saw my mum, and at the same time, he told me to go into his office -.-
He commented about how I played . Said that it was so much better than in school . Then he asked why . I finally had the chance to tell him the stupid air-con temperature he turned down to was so freakin' cold -.-

APPARENTLY, he misunderstood, then he said in chinese, "Oh.. so last time you played was really lousier than this one?" And I was like.. uhhhhhh......... okay... I didn't want to "waste" my time there, so I just nodded and smiled sheepishly . Then he took a tin . I realised he was listening to some oldie instrumental song ....... =P
He gave me merci chocolate . Say reward me . LOL!! I felt so much like a young kid again!! xD
After I left, I walked out, then he told my mum who was waiting oh-so-patiently for me, again, in chinese, "She has really grown up already horhs .." Then he kept smiling . Ask me my age . My mum told him sec 2 . Then he OHHHH-ed . LOL . Chao funny nyya .

AND SO ... I went home, studying a little more on geography . Then I started blogging . MY mum came in to kachou me, go read her e-mail . Then I taught her how to play restaurant city . LOLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Anyways, later I told her to read the previous post's testimony . She say very EMOOOOO .... I asked her if she was touched . SHE SAY VERY EMOOOO LEHHH... So I said, "You read everything and you're not touched?? NOT A SINGLE BIT??" And guess what she said? "VERY EMOOOOOO............" then she did the action teachers did when the shut the class up . no, not the finger at lips action . it's the one that looks like a duck's mouth . for both hands . Looking as if she sealed something in mid-air . HAH .

Anyways, GTG SLEEEEP!!!! It's 12.28am!!! GAHHH!! IF NOT LATER I FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS AGAIN!! DD;

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments