Not Again!!

Not Again!!

I bet it's bubzvlogz's influence.

Yep, youtube vid again. bubz is a really funny, cute, bubbly girl. Her vids are usually just about the stuff she does and then back on topic and some random stuff here and there, but it's just really entertaining to watch her talk and and and.. DAT ACCENT D8 haha I think her husband has the same accent. !THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!

Yea. I guess it's also because of the holidays that I feel so glad to be free to blog, do my leisure activities and such. Ah yes! Today was the very very first time Ben and I went "overseas" (malaysia).. Well, with his parents.. for shopping xD It was really fun I guess! I bought a whole lot of stuff! I calculated/estimated it to be $148.10 if I were to purchase the same items in Singapore. Guess how much I spent in the end? ~S$84!!!!!!! HOW MUCH DID I SAVE THERE?? S$64.10!!!!!!!!! WHAT.

I'm so going back to malaysia to get more stuff next time.

Thanks to Ben and his parents, I got free stuff too :x ahhhh FAMOUS AMOOOOOOSSSS!!


~ Chocolate Chip! ~

Okay. I just ate like, dunno how many cookies, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. OTL

I haven't been doing my workout either. Being upset about the recent events - I really don't mean to use this as an excuse, but really, when you feel like crap, you don't want to do anything, really - I didn't get to do the workout I'd planned to do during my holidays. Nonetheless, I'm still gonna start on it anyway. I gotta build up my immune system somehow. I wouldn't want to fall to that bottomless pit again. It felt absolutely horrible.

Yep. I can't say how much I appreciate the recent events taking place though because I am so so grateful living every single day now. I'm so grateful I can share yummy food with people - buffets~~ Really, I'm just such a happy girl now. Yea. I wish this would be permanent.


Heh heh. That's my new eyebrow razor I got in malaysia! I bought 3 for RM 12.90! That's like.. about.. S$5.15! Awesome right? (;

Okay, that was a random one. Here's another random one!


WHEEE!~~ First time getting one, gonna try it on soon! .. um.. just.. soon.


I really don't mean to advertise, but this product is really really good. It's a "quick-dry drop" that allows your nail polish to be dry in a short amount of time. Well, shorter.. I bought this at Etude House! I can't remember the price, but if I'm not wrong, it should be less than S$20? Hehe this product reminds me of the "iodine solution" that I used during experiments back when I was in secondary school. Ah~ how I miss those days!

Okay, back to Singapore...

Tomorrow marks the day I'll be singing jazz songs to an audience and - though it's people I know.. well, mostly - I am so so excited! yet. scared. nervous. anxious. you name whatever other synonym of "anxious" there is. Argh. I'm still munching on those famous amos cookies because they're so good.. 

~TT_TT~

Okay. last one. *omnomnomnom*

Hmm.. anyways.. I'm also so psyched cos it's gonna be .. well, the last time (but the most fun!!) I'll be playing in the band that we formed just for the musical that took place quite some time ago. It was fun playing with them.. OTL Although now there're already substitutes for guitarist and bassist (one in china, another studying for.. As...?) Well, it's still gonna be awesome anyway. yay. hahahhaha~~

Last one!



WHO REMEMBERS THIS AMAZING CHOCOLATE???
you had an awesome childhood.


Comments