INSTAAAAAgram

INSTAAAAAgram.

Guys! I'm just gonna put a badge here to link you to my instagram lol. okay. so here's it:


Instagram

TADAHHH!!!~

Doesn't it look cool? *heh heh*

okay i know it doesn't. stop judging me.

Anyways.. I'm gonna start work soon! yay~ sold my soul to another company lol. feels like, but technically not, of course. I can't wait to interact with new people there and get help T-T hahaha I'm new to that industry and of course, I'm anxious about working there. This wednesday will be my very first day~ yay~ Thank God the manager is really kind and nice ^-^

OTL one thing though...

WHY DOES EVERYONE SPEAK CHINESE?!?!?!?!?!

And to think choosing to not pursue guzheng I could avoid - like, practically soley - chinese-speaking people. *sob* I'm chinese, I'm proud to be, really. I just... am.. we don't... go together.. like, really. T-T I can understand to an extent, but to speak chinese is really... OTL cmi.

okok, I don't want this to be another too nonsense post although I know it already is xD okok, I'm gonna go naruto! yes! I'm watching naruto now. In fact, I'm at Naruto Shippuuden already! Ep 45 now :D :D hehehehe~~

~ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY~

aaaaaand... i'll be working on my songwriting assignment soon - hey, at least I got the lyrics down okay.

Comments