Living by God's grace

Living by God's grace

I used to think it was easy to live by God's grace.. until there was a sudden change in my attitude and behaviour towards things, people.. I then began to condemn them, people, myself, more and more each day; how things should be so and not like whatever the person is doing. I became bounded by the laws, which made me realise what I did was unnecessary. I'm saved by God's grace, not works. The day came when I realised of my actions, my wrongdoings, I realise how difficult it is to ask for forgiveness and truly live by God's grace. I found it hard to get back up after falling.

But I'm glad God's love saved me. Yesterday when I was doing my qt, or rather, before I started, I reflected and prayed about myself. How strangely God reminded me, right at the point of time, the story of the prodigal son. I burst into tears immediately upon thinking of God being so forgiving. I was reminded of how I shouldn't let my past decide my future, or ruin it. I had to move on. The way God sees me, is much different from how I see myself. He remembers not my sins, but the good me. And that good me, IS me. Learning to focus on the positive is never easy, but the moment I remember about God's love, the moment I spoke to God, earnestly seeking Him in my time of need, there it was before me; I was no longer who I used to be. I felt renewed by the Holy Spirit and that was really wonderful.(:

Well, I'll do a little update on my life now. Firstly, so sorry I forgot about the video, I'll search for it and post it in the next post(: Secondly, the second song I composed, "Glorified", was played last week! :D Really happy to receive good responses and I feel very encouraged and motivated to write even more!(: (: I'm still really scared to share my testimony........ =.= maybe I should take like a week to prepare next time.. :s gah still, so scary to speak in front of.......how many people?!?!?!?!??! =.= =.= =.= =.=""""""

Thirdly, it's... 7 days to result day!! Excited/anxious/I-dunno type of feelings all within me. I hope I won't do too badly.. ): gah I'm so scared, yet anxious to know if I did better than expected =.= oh! I still remember the deal I made with Paul. If I didn't get a 6, he'd treat me to lunch. But I'm kinda preparing for that already, unless there really was a miracle that I get an A1 for my combined humans - which, is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE. lol.

Lastly, I've been doing some tutoring and schedule's getting pretty tight with tuition every day from tomorrow on, making a trip down to school tmr afternoon to assist my juniors with the percussion song: Lao Hu Muo Ya, then lunch on thurs with people who've signed up for SERVE, and friday, heading to Ben's place to relax~ Still not sure of the schedule on saturday and sunday, but may have tuition on both days too :s I'll try I'll try =.=

Yupp, that's about it.... gah. I need the SERVE schedule soon. Might need to do a lot of rescheduling, etc......

Well, I guess that's all for this post!(:

Comments