Hisashiburi!

Hisashiburi!

I know it's been a long while since the last time I posted, so I shall reward you guys with three videos today! which shall be posted at the end of my post(:

Hmm.. a little update on SERVE and CNY celebrations! For SERVE, I've been having really so much fun with my group and it's just really wonderful to be in a group with everyone being so cooperative! :D Give thanks to God for that :D :D Well, as for the place for the mission trip my group will be going to, that would be Chengmai, Thailand. Yepp, it's in Northern Thailand I think...? At least, where we're gonna be..... teaching the students english/eq/stories of Jesus Christ. During the mission trip prep, we've been playing certain games which help us to learn about facilitation and help us to find out more about our eq, and yes, know more about our friends(: I thoroughly enjoy the games played during the meetings and realise there's really so much about eq that I had no idea about! :o Well, I'm really looking forward to that mission trip! :D :D 12-17 Mar if I'm not wrong!(: (:

Well, and just yesterday my group and I went to marina square after SERVE to have a really really filling lunch then followed by playing pool then watching the movie, Jack and Jill. At the end of the day we were so tired, and decided to just take a half-group photo (some left already) and head home(: haha! btw I really recommend you guys to go watch that movie! Really really humorous and heartwarming :D :D :D

As for my CNY celebrations, I would say it's very much less tiring than the past years. I could still remember the last time (pretty long ago) where my family and relatives (my dad's side) had to go for dinner out on both days I think. And right after, head over to my family's place to watch a movie and relax till 1am+ ... And as compared to that, this year's was very much less tiring :p I guess it's not only due to the less houses we visited, but the lesser number of people in the house at one point of time, also the time of our stay at each house we visited. Glad to say I enjoyed myself very very much, and also learnt how to play mahjong!!! hahahha a bit that is :p

Okies! so now it's time to show you guys the vids! But before that, just a little description of em.. The following vids are created by this guy called TED (I think.. hahaha me and my bad memory :p) and he gathered a few thousand videos of people singing different parts of this song and did some edits here and there like when the people come in.. it's really amazing because these people have no idea who they are singing with, for the people are all over the world and what they actually do is to look at the score, and the conductor, and record their voices in youtube. Then they will take the vids that people recorded/video-ed themselves and put it together and viola! A Virtual Choir! Yes, and as for the first vid, it's the ver first time this guy actually made this virtual choir so successful. The second vid is about this girl, whom, out of dunno how many vids, was chosen for this particular part and yep, you'd have seen her in the the first video(: Beautiful voice I tell you! :o :o Well, as for the third vid, it's another vid they produced, the second song, if I'm not wrong(: whoo! that rhymed :p :p

Ah well.. enjoy! :D :D







~

Comments