Half full

Half full

I'm on the road to majoring in music! :D well, getting ready for the big day sure is pretty tough, but I guess music has once again calmed me down for sure(:

Did some productive stuff today.. did some laundry, clean orlie's pee on the floor, help someone with chording (and yay i identified the key correctly! :D), played some random piece on the piano... watch anime, playing tetris...... whoooooa! loads of stuff there :p Was supposed to tutor anna today but something came up suddenly so had to cancel tuition for today. :s

Well, I'm trying to look at things positively nowadays, I guess making that effort really is helping me with my anger issues. Yes, I have anger issues..... :\ hmm.. I feel much better also actually (: Focusing less on what's not very important and focusing on what really is made me feel really great today(:

Ohh! I watched a movie today too! by myself ._. Hmm.. the title of the movie's called "Water For Elephants".. Yup, it's a pretty old movie, but it's my first time watching it. The leader of the circus, August, is the cruel guy in the movie. He tortured Rosy the Elephant in one scene): Well, I really loved the ending(: One of the very few movies with a good ending :D I would recommend this movie to those who've yet to watch it(:

hehehee and now I'm addicted to the cookies Auntie Marie baked :D hehe ben! the petals of the cookies all falling off alr :p hmm.. next time must keep practicing then can make nicer flower patterns on the cookies :p well, they say 3rd time's the charm, so we've got two more tries! >:)

okay, I have no idea what I just said.

good day, peeps!(:

Comments