Fries!

Fries!

Yep, fries! today just made some fries and cooked it in our very own, airfryer! hehehee not bad actually, no need oil to cook, just air(: hmm.. apparently because there's no oil involved... I can't seem to get the salt to stick to the fries =.= so the fries kinda taste funny.. maybe I should put a small bowl of salt and dip the fries in it before eating :p more effective? hehe!

Well, today in SERVE we talked about the first half of the beatitudes (Matt5:3-7). And it made me think about the incident I had recently.. It's not easy to forgive even when the person sort of put you through much pain after all. But I'm still learning to do so(: I was pretty glad to be able to share more about my personal life and not be embarrassed about it.. I still have problems speaking up & out loud so whenever I do, I still blush at the end =.= gah, gotta overcome my nervousness some day :s oh well, at least I know I'm not alone :p hmm...

Today was a pretty tiring day.. But thankfully I brought my m&ms in a jar! :D hehe can't keep for too long, cos the choc will melt and all of the m&ms will look moldy and eeky and... :s :s Oh well, I'll finish it by this week......... erm.. hopefully. :\

My journey back home was really dreadful, I felt like I was practically dragging my feet all the way back =.= gah.. And since it was a really tiring day, I gave permission to myself to sit in the train all the way back home from outram park station, that is. ah.. and when I was finally home and wanted to just plop to my bed, I had to bathe cos I was all sticky and eeky -_- sighs.

Oh! a little update on orlie (random) :D She's doing fine now and I'm glad that the crystals in her kidney didn't get stuck there to form stones or anything and she's out of any pain or danger for now(: Well, she's on medication, but just to reward her a little bit for being brave, my mom and I bought some "canned dog food" for her. One was called "Veal Supreme", the other was something about Beef. Well, since she can't eat chicken or underground food, it was pretty hard to look for something suitable for her that she can enjoy.. But I guess beef's no harm(: Today just gave her the second half of the Beef one (I mixed it with her dog food). yumyum~

Oh well, i think after I'm done with my fries, I shall go drink some soup and that's all for dinner (beancurd + fries + soup) today! haha whoa. :p

Comments