WORN OUT ):

I nearly slept in class today ><"
JEEEE ... I'm so tired .
I have no idea . After school, I left,
FORGETTING TO BRING MY DONUT ._.
OH shoots! I bet sure got ants and cockroaches the next morning!!
I'd better throw it in the bin the next morning
THE FIRST THING I come to school :\

After school, bought SEAWEED :D
Then went to hougang gym with Jelene and Nadia (:
ran 2.4km without stopping, did some stretching .
Burnt off 260~ calories -.-
Stupid loh . Blister near my ankle there .
SUPER pain T.T

Forget it . This is just testing my RESILIENCE! HMPH!
By the way, it was the first time I entered a gym .
A PUBLIC ONE ><"
HONESTLY!!! ;x But yeah lah, embarrassed a little .
I saw one xin min girl there and one PL lite too .

The percentage of the people there is: 85% guys, 15% girls

+_+

yeah, tell me ALL about it .

Comments