Just somethin' about my life .

I AM SO OUTDATED!!
I only realised about SHINEE a few weeks ago -.-
They're songs are nice (:

Yesterday >>>

Literature

It was kinda okay ...
But I somehow regretted when I did not
choose the FIRST question .
A LOT have asked why .
The first "option" aka question,
need to write one and a half page .
But I didn't care .
I HAD A LOOOTTTT TO WRITE ABOUT!
I memorised about Khmer Rouge Era
and Prince Sihanouk Era,
THE WHOLE WAY TO ANS THAT QUESTION SUMMORE!!
By the time I write finish about that,
I'd be done about, three quarter of a side of a page .
Then I can talk about the "patchwork blanket"
probably another half to three quarter .
Then I can elaborate on other things ...
already one and a half page le lo!

SIGHS // -______-

Chinese

It was .. OHH-kay ...
except for the fact that I didn't finish the paper! :O
I left question 5, at the back .. like .. "almost blank"!
I said almost 'cos I was writing like a few words,
then need to pens down alr .
I checked through though .
Well, when I thought I didn't have time,
I checked . PHEW!
My first section gonna pass! (:
I hope my second one does .
And when I do, I PASS TH PAPER!! :D
But also must at least have more marks
for li jie wen da and the section before that .......

Oh well, today had math .

SHIT!!!! DD;
I don't know if this is called 'confidence' .
Or anything ...
But I think I'm gonna fail .
Really, HONESTLY .
It was as shitty as geog paper ):
Sighs .. I don't know mann ..
last term, math and geog got A2 and A1, respectively .
now leh? F9! Okay lah, dunno .
But anyways, that part was confidence matter thing ...
OH MANNNNNN DD;

I don't know what to say .

Comments