BOORRRRRR-ed

Morning woke up at 6.47am .
Went to bathe and stuff ..
7.20am .. drink water, find stuff, blow-dry hair, etc .
7.40am .. Leave house .
7.55am .. Reach bus stop .
Called Zoey . and she's EATING HER EGG TART!

Cross the road, 8am .
Called zoey again . STILL EATING EGG TART .
Waited for 50 minutes!
And so, the queen arrived .
Went to buy KINDERJOY :D
She bought two, I bought one .
Went to grace's house .
went to eat lunch .
On the way, just before step into coffee shop,
this guy, from the roti prata shop,
said or mumble some words to me .
Then I turned and look and Vienna and said,
HUH?????? O.x

Then we ordered roti prata :\
the guy came again . dunno what he said just now .
He acted normal though .
Then he gve us two extra kosong -.-
Then zoey paid for the two extra .
LOL!!! Initially, the extra ONE only,
was on my plate . Then I said that
if the sugar enough then I eat that one .
I always take the sugar much more than the curry .
In fact, I dun take curry!!! ><" So in the end, grace ate the extra . I took the 1 kosong and 1 egg prata :D With chrysanthynum . Forgot what the other two ordered . Oh yeahm before eat lunch, fetch Vienna first . So Vienna just ate two TOPS bar O.o Then later went back to grace's house . Started looking through script . Tiffany came and scared zoey from behind . Then, we sarted the script . After finished 3 scripts, it was already 12.25pm .. Grace pleaded me to help her for Art project, then one that we did last term . And so I helped her draw the exact thing on another sheet of paper . Then Zoey and I left . Went to my house to "explore" .
Then sent her to mrt, bringing ORLIE along (:
Went back, orlie ran like no one's business -.-
I was practically the dog than the human!!

And now I'm gonna eat my lunch .
So, cya (:

If got time, then I continue blogging at night then :D

Comments