LONG DAY ..

Started off with eating my bread with
sunny side up & mayo .
Reaching school, I realised I'd spilled the egg yolk
ON TO MY PINAFORE! ._.
Then when I tried to clean it ..
IT COULDN'T COME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAHH! great . just great .

Then walked up the firts flight of stairs,
realising my bag suddenly so light ... O.o
Nothing happened lah, if u really wanted to know .
I just happened to carry lesser stuff to school .
HAHS .

Ran up to classroom to chiong math homework :\
Managed to finish it :D
Followed zoeyy and jelene downstairs for assembly .
It was so boring to the extend that I slept,
When Mr Ng was talking . But I somehow,
subconsciously, heard him talking .
Then I heard about something something survey .
Then I opened my eyes, just realised tasha passing me
a stack of paper . I took one and passed it behind .
Oh .... the survey .. I thought .... LOL .
I still dare to yawn in front of teacher :x
But of course, I didn't know until I opened my big eyes
to see her in front looking at me for awhile ><"

Then after assembly, got IDPW .
busy packing history and geography file, later did
peer evaluation .............
Then physics . Haha, so funny .
lingyi said, "Mr Pang, so no goodbye 'gif' ah?"
Then Mr Pang said, "Huh ...? ... No goodbye .. ..... kiss?"
WHOLE CLASS BURST INTO LAUGHTER!!

Recess - went with jelene and zoeyy .
zoeyy went back to her old self :D
Then geog lesson ... we were still in the library,
with zoey and jelene rushing me to quickly file all
the papers zoey took out to photocopy =.=
Then ran up to class . Realise she didn't come till 15 min later -.-
DEBATING TIME~~ Lingyi and jelene so enthu .
Lingyi more enthu lah, of course . LOL .
She's so funny . Small, quite auntie, talkative .
very cute, like valerie, aka, her best friend, who is
another CUUUTTE one . Can try pinching her cheek xD

Mathematics was REAALLLL boring -.-
I nearly fell asleep . But since it was Ms Gan's lesson,
I managed to open my eyes and ears to every word she says .
-at least what I think she said ...

CHAPEL (:
Nearly fell asleep too =.=

CONTACT TIME was barely 10 minutes, then chao 5 minutes,
rush down for english lesson . did survey again .
went for lunch with zoey (:
Went up to class later for Sophisticated designers meeting .
And I'm talking about the SPCA & carnival one .
Zoey and I designed two new ones each .
approved by mentors already (x
Now need to chase Vanessa Tan and Charlene ....
WE NEED TO UPHOLD OUR REPUTATION OF BEING A
PUBLICITY TEAM .. er ... i think ...
or rather, publicity head and vice .

Tml jelene's coming my house to dye hair :D
so cool!!! Maybe wanna dye bronze colour .....
or maybe red .... hmmm ......

Comments