START OF COMMON TEST!! :O

I'm so tired T.T
Yesterday slept .. nono .. THIS MORNING slept ..
at 3am!!

Then woke up at 6.20am -___-ll

Oh mannnnnn ):
DEPRIVE ME OF MY SLEEEP!! *sobs*

Today was totally slack i guess ..
My geography test was first ..
I took the pen up,
took a deep breath,
flipped the page over .
STUNNED .
I realised I forgot to learn the map
on reclaimed land!!! AHHHH!!!

And so .. just like that,
I've lost my first 8 marks T.T
A LOT YOU KNOW!!!!
Then other questions oso not say perfect ..
In fact I'm afraid I might fail this paper .
Percentage of failing : 87.9%

Later was history ..
I wasn't gonna step back just like that,
I told myself . RESILIENCE .
So I put my past behind me and
concentrated on history .
I was really happy with the outcome (:
I was able to remember everything I've revised .
Well, almost everything? :\
I forgot about the general hospital thing ..
But anyways, I didn't have time to finish the
last question .. And that General Hospital one
is for the last question .
SIX MARKS I TELL YA!!
The second last question was 9 marks .
I was practically scribbling throughout the paper luhh =.="
write and write and scribble and scribble ...
STOP awhile, shake hand . Damn pain man T.T
Then continue to scribble and scribble .
Then oh shit! no time le ):

haiiya ... than like that lohh ...
Tomorrow having literature and chinese .
JIAYOU!!!!! ><"

Comments