SCREWED or BUSTED? :\

Today woke up - without my alarm -
@ 10am (:

Then realised alarm set wrong anyway =="
Prepared to go to school for cca ( guzheng (: )
Then went early to take report book :O
Reach already .. perspire like mad -.-

This morning was REAL HOT!!
I can't stand it!!!! x.x
First person to spot me with my highlighted hair
in school = gracious .

SHOOOOTTTS!!!!!!!!
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyways, guof. said it's holiday,
so probably okay ba ...
HAHAHHAA ><"
But anyways, I highlighted cos holiday murhhhs .... ;x
Then that obvious one was my FRINCH!!!!!!
Cos ........................ I tie hair, then clip up frinch ..
Then keely said, "WOAH!! Just ONE line leh!"
She prefect ma .. LOL . I laughed xD

Then I adjusted a bit . Then later guof. said
that it was not obvious anymore .
Just that if end of the june holidays my
frinch never cut there horhhhs .................
best not to walk near a teacher and prefect x.x

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!! xD

Comments