UGH!!!!

So "happy" that the matter is "solved", but still, I have not found that ONE girl, who got away without paying $6.80! Instead, everyone actually had to pay 20c all because of that ONE person .

Oh well, nvm . The matter is solved, I'm happy enough . contented . satisfied . And lastly, relieved . I'm soooooooo sooooo VERY .. yeah .. I think you get what I mean . I guess th feeling's just so great when a burden is off of you, yeah?

Anyways, today I had cca, well - assissting -.- There were supposed to be 8 people turning up for assissting (th sec 1s) but in th end, only two turned up, me and the girl who had her sec 2 lesson before the sec 1 lesson today, Sili . Pathetic? During the lesson, my teacher, TAN lao shi ( aka THUM/TAN ) was retesting the girls (those who failed only) . Then, left Joyce . I gotta be honest, TAN never even scold her, but just gave her a "warning-notice", she started to cry already, WHAT'S THIS MAN?? She has to be strong and bold! Not even scolding she cry! Wa seh .. Sigh, anyways, I shouldn't say that bad thing about her . 'Cos this friday I'll be "zhao gu-ing" her . Because she was lacking way behind others and still have not passed the 4 tests that the others had alredy passed . And you know what's the reason that TAN gave to make me "zhao gu" her? He said, "因为你姓'赵', 所以你要'照'顾她!" Wa lao!! What kind of lame excuse is that?! Then I was like.. wth?? Then he keep saying about me . Like about last time I used to say that I wanna quit, but in the end I didn't .. Then about the time when I was so young, I was so naughty and always laughed and like, after I finish doing something I'll be like - there! I do already! I dowan do le . - LOL!!! I can't believe that I used to be like that!

At the end of the lesson, my face was already red! ==

I guess I must really reeeeaaaaaaally stop going for assisstance, yeah? =x jkjk, If I do so hor, that Mrs Wong sure talk to me de, LOL =x

Sighs . tml there's ORAL!!! ENG ORAL!!!! BWAHHH!!! x

I'm so freakin' scared, I HATE orals!! D;

Comments