This week, Tuesday morning was like the BEST - ever!

In school, when everyone gathered in the assembly area, strong gusts - GUSTS - of wind blew from the right side of the assembly area . SOO SHOIKKK!!!! And I was like, near that area . I tell u, the wind was so strong, that it blew 3-4 geographic books from the right side to the left X.X

My friend were complaining that the wind is so cold . Haha, got a teacher, hair fly everywhere, never tie hair, got so pissed off having to keep putting her long fringe behind her ears, she stood behind a pillar . LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was another "event" so called . A sec 2 girl fainted and an ambulance came . Actually, still clue less about what really happened, everyone stared at the ambulance . Maybe doctors have come to give us a talk and made their way in th " PRO-STYLE" xD I thought so because mostly, the other teacher came to gave us talks, like surveys .. blahblah .. announcements .. And If' I'm not wrong, today was special, there was no devotion! +_+

I got a shock! Well, not really .. UM ... SHEE :D

Today we all had homec . Today's stuff wasn't really nice -.- Compared to the butterfly cakes and scones we made within the past two weeks! Today's was 'mini corn muffins' . Halfway stirring the ingredients in the mixing bowl, guess what? There was extra corn stuff . Then dunno who is my group took it and pour while Celine and I looked away because that corn GUUUU stuff looked like vomit == The fragance was nice, but the taste .. I just wouldn't say that same, yeah?

Also, I had just realised that Mrs Wong actually told the hold guzheng tuan that there will be a performance at Suntec City on 6 August ... ._. fyi: She actually told this to us much much earlier, I wguess i wasn't really listening ..

HELLO! That's the week after next week! That's insane! It's wk 7! My common test's wk 8! x.x

Anyways, I get to cut class, how cool is that? xD YEAH!! the rehearsal's "cutting class" time is from 8.45pm-12.30pm ..!!! But then later still need to go on with class!! ZZZZ . The next which is the actual performance is from 11am onwards~~~ Haiis . This is all because and thanks! To the MOE! Want us to play D:< :D

x]]

SOCOOLSOCOOLSOCOOL!! ;]]

Comments