LOLLs .

Choices .

You know what? I have now declared that - I hate my cock(black) shoes! - Know why?

Yesterday when I had to perform with my other guzhengmates - for the center (or centre) of excellence - And we all had to wear black cock shoes . Then I didn't know that my heels were "high" then later I wear le horh, as if I'm like.. 157~ around there like that, or even higher .Then wear for long le, after the rehearsal and everything .... I felt a slight pain below my left ankle, the part reaching the toes there, hurt too(because of the low cutting) . Then later when we all went back into the guzheng room to wait for our turn .. I took out my black cock shoes, then I realised I had a blister below my left ankle -.- Then the other parts that hurt .. well... Just got marks that long ago faded away ~.~

Hahas . Anyways, when it was time to go down to the hall ..I was so reluctant to wear the cock shoes okay . Then you know what I did? I suah ku suah ku use masking tape and fold the first tape that I tore out . Then the second, to paste it over, onto the cock shoe, so that it would not be that painful . But you know what? It still hurt the same anyway -.- So I suah ku again, I did the same on the blister . then the blister burst, dunno when . I didn't even take note == Because the pain was like the same?? Zzz .. So, when we all reached ... we all went back stage and waited .. and waited ... Then my teacher told us a story about the 5 frogs - or 5 troups, I forgot - that saw a beautiful tower and decided to climb on it (because they know that they will be able to get a beautiful scenery), later, 1 of them gave up and the other frogs were like.. Aiya, since you give up, I oso give up loh . So they all went back to where they started . Then they saw this frog, that still perservered to climb up the tower . Now, his question was, why did he persevere to keep on climbing up the tower, and not follow the others .. And give up?





Ans: Because this frog was deaf . And he chose not to follow what others did - to give up .

Here's my message to all: Even though you are going through hard times and you really don't think you can make it, think of the consequences . If you were the other frogs, would you be able to see the beautiful scenery? No . Only that deaf frog . You see . We can make it happen if we just persevere on, press on, you know, "never say die"? Yeah .

The second thing my teacher told us .. was that if we all joined guzheng already, would you choose to quit and give up? Or would you persevere to the end?

~~~~~~~~~

Today, I brought my dog to see the vet along with my mum and my jie . Turns out, the vet, too, doesn't know what's wrong with Orlie . "Mood swing, maybe?" I asked my mum . Then my mum was like.. -mood swing ..? I mean, yeah what! She's so -deh! It's like, if you carry her right, then lie on the bed . put her on top of you, she'll lie down on you, and sleep like a log! Sometimes if you also pat her, while she's in that position, she'll too relaxed . And do you know what'll happen? She'll fart . =.=

Haha, anwyays, now .. She's kinda better already .. I also don't think she's in any bad condition . Except for the part that she has tiny crystals in her bladder .. ? Or just .. in her . Oh yeah, about 7.30pm, my mum, jie and I went to my grandmother's house (maternal) . My cousins went too . Saun (oops, forgot how to spell ==),Mark, Josh and Sun-ee, and Uncle Alex << The Mark, so energetic - playing with the giant inflated lollipop . Talked about how the people in maple bullied them, tricked them .. blahblahblah .. Talked about got any other games nice to play anot .. And soon, I was stuck at that position, telling them everything I know -.- OHOHOH!! And NEWS FLASH* Saun is now lvl 31 and ... HE'S AND ICE/LIGHTNING MAGE!! JUST LIKE MEEE!! xDxD So cool!!

Hahas . I was saved by my mum who asked, "Mark, you like green?" Mark was just talking about the green mushroom that killed his character in maple -.- Haha, then I said to my mum, "Great! I can go now ." LOLL .

Nothing else happened though ;]]

Comments