LOL!!

During english which is the first third period of the day, taking the fourth too, I near fell asleep x.x I can bearly open my eyes can?? o.X Sighs . Pitiful me, LOLL

Well, after english, was PE . Normally nowadays PE lessons are always in the hall. But because of chapel later and with all of the chairs in the hall, PE was in the assembly area today .. And I think for the rest of the Wednesdays as well . As the whole class waited for "QUEEN TEO" to come, they slacked and played a few games while I, then sit and stare blankly into the atmosphere, as usual . I looked around and saw two other upper sec classes, also having PE now . I then looked on the floor, wondering when the "Queen" would come . I looked at my watch . About a few minutes later, the "QUEEN" finally arrived . The other two classes went out of our way . In other words, we took the bigger area ;]]

We then played Captain's Ball . I'd never like that game . I've never won before on my own account . Only today, just that one time . I'm satisfied . But the real reason I hate playing this game, is because that I feel that I'm a burden to my team members . And that is my greatest fear in the game . Every time I try to forget about it, it just.. flows back on its own. How can I overcome it ..? ____ shouted to me at a distance, "Vanessa! You cannot catch the ball one issit??" Just that sentence, I felt depressed . I knew I couldn't do it anyways . I mean, after all, I do hate sports ... What difference does it make not doing any better for Captain's Ball? It's so obvious . I already know that Charmaine dislikes me in a way . Because of the incident. I cannot bare to forget the times when people scold, reprimand me, or do something that really hurt my feelings . I've never forgotten those painful memories . It's too hard to forget, but I hope that I will, forget it .. someday.

Okay, enough of the negative thoughts .. After PE was recess, then, Chemistry xD EXPERIMENTS ROCK!! I love the copper sulphate crystals, they were so.. COOL!! Especially when mixed with 100g of water . I tell you, it was like.. clear blue solution. And it looked as if like it was sea water when God had first created it . But yeah, I know, the sea IS supposed to be green, I love green, duh! But what I'm saying here, is that I mean the reflection from the colours of the sky . When Mrs Teo was telling us a few things, suddenly, a fly few at her face so many times, then she started laughing . ._. The fly obviously loves her man.. xD

Later was chapel time~!! It was real nice, but at the end, had a lecture that almost made my two otehr friends and I, fall asleep -.- And it always has to be the same teacher lecturing the sec 1s and 2s . I tell you ah, even u can sleep ==

LOLL .

Cyaa~~

Comments