During chemistry lesson, Mrs Teo was talking halfway .. talktalktalk . Then I think she's actually screaming de loh, then suddenly her voice went out of tone . Then she bu hao yi si de smile, then gave everyone the look . Then said, "Stop laughing! Funny meh?" Then she herself started giggling . LOL

Today's PE lesson was ... taking HT & WT . Like wth, like all thanks to my bones, I'm so heavy == But I'm still within the acceptable range, like .. 90% == And I GREEWWW!!!! WOOHOOOO!!! So kewl . I grew to 156.8/156.6 like that . SADLY . I'm so heavy, like 46.6kg -.-

Freakin' heavy lah >.> Anyways I think the school's height and weight machine sot sot le . My friend say she never grow . Then grumble whole PE lesson . I think she should've forgotten it by now .. Unless she see's this post and starts to grumble and start calling me every minute . I think by then I'll be the one grumbling the next day . lol, besides, there's still geography test this thursday . Sighs . You know what? There was a time when I was so bored, I was so wu liao enough to count the number of subjects in each day . Monday had the least, 4 . Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday have 5 subjects . Thursday there's approximately (excluding morning run) 6 . Well, it used to be 6, now it's 5 because there's no more conversational malay anymore, YAY! I tell you uhh, the malay lessons were really hard to understand -.- Maybe because hard to absorb because I'm already learning jap and .. kor ( temporarily stopping on this one though, because of my studies, I still have yet to catch up .. )

I don't really like to learn chemistry, I don't know why, maybe other people feel that way, that's probably why when it is sec streaming, go to sec 3 horhhs, die die must take chemistry de . Shit lah . Then down T.T

So sickening! Now my cca is guzheng, and having to memorise so many songs is quite hard enough . Moreover, memorising chem. equations?! Okay, that's just maddening . Blahblah what SI PI! ELEMENT .. compound.. blahblah . Sian lah, now the subject I dislike most is chemistry leh .. I'm so freakin' scared of that bunsen burner == non-luminous flame okay! wa lao, I tell you, it's super dangerous lah .

And tml's gonna be great! Because there's no PE . As in, I'm not really sure, but that's what I overheard from Mrs Teo telling my classmate, Eunice when she could not take PE . I was overjoyed, because we need not skip -.- I hate skipping, especially when my hair is tied up ( one ponytail) because somehow later, it'll just drop . Then in the end sure get scolding de . Zzz .

Today I have a guilt == During Math lesson, I was playing with Sherlyn's gift to - . Then I was swinging the key that was at the neck of the bottle . Unaware that it was glass, I swinged it happily and started talking to Sherlyn . Just before she could stop me, the bottle swinged out and crashed on the floor . I was so guilty man . Then I asked her if she really needed compensation . Then she say no need . Obviously, knowing her personality as a C, she'd definitely blame me for something . I'm so sooooososoosoo very guilty and soooo sorry == At the end of the lesson I did pay her though .

I decided not to think much about it because I didn't want it to affect my day, how dreadful! But still, guilty . I'd better pray much as I can later when I'm doing my QT luhh ._.

Comments