Today was SO FUN!! xD except for the part when I went out after school -.- Well.. just a little ...


Hmm .. Today we had an unexpected health check-up .. Everyone was "OMG-ing" and you know, the bunks were .. "OH MY GOD!!" Although hearing these ah-hem words .. Well, I also seriously don't have the guts to tell them that they're offending me in a way, because if I do, colourful words will come out . And you know what that means -.-


Anyways, the whole class was in a chaos . As today's Monday, recess was right after contact time ..!! Which was VERY early .. like.. contact time is right after assembly . OOOHHH!! Talking about assembly!! Today's performance of "one heartbeat band" WAS SO COOOOOOOOOL! I loved the Indonesia flute . It sounded soo .. ancient .. so.. TRIBAL! SO ... WOW!! Anyways, The instrument right after the guy played that Indonesia flute, there was this sharp tone thingy . You know? Used to blow like.. and then like.. ermm.. the snake goes up? Yeah! Yeah!! That kind of sound!! SO ... WOW!! HAHAHA . EHH-HEM.. !! Anyways . Yeah, in all, it was AMAZING :D



Later, we all had mathematics (Banded classes ..) I went up to 1.6 (my banded class for math) .. Then I sat down at my seat, looking around, wondering where the 1.6 people went to . And then I remembered Isabel telling me that her class was going for health check-up today . Then as our classes received unexpected news from Nicole (in our class de >> 1.7), Something struck in my brain . After the math lesson ended, it was then OUR turn to go for the health check-up .. IN THE AVA ROOM ... I always hated the smell of that room . It smelt as if there was some contamination in that room . As registers 1-5 from 1.7A were called out, I went out and took off my shoes and socks, so as the other four girls, as instructed by the lady . Then we went to the other side of the AVA room .



Due to some reasons .. the whole class was filled with "anxiety" and some got into a moment of shock, like .. couldn't move, some didn't care . And most of them were asking the previous class, 1.6 if the check-up was gross .


OH for goodness sakes .. N'yways .... After so, was geography . Many pupils in my class wanted to pon class -.- So they just linger near the classroom or preteneded to be one of those who have yet to get their check-up done . The Ah lians and bunks were lingering infront of the classroom .. even when Ms Tan, our geog. teacher was there . You know, they happily walk from one side of the class to the other side, and then go to the 1.4 class there lah.. see-see-look-look .. ERR...



And next week we already have SPRING TEST THAT MS TAN WANTS TO GIVE US BUT SHE'S GONNA BE AWAY NEXT WEEK!!! So .. In order to struggle and quickly teach us the new topic before the spring test, she arranged to meet us on thursday .. again ... taking over music class .. SHE HAS DONE THAT FOR THREE WEEKS >> and she still continues .. and continues ... Hmm .. Let's talk about our chinese lesson.. it was terrible . My teacher's sickness was getting worse when our whole class almost made her angry . And she started not to talk, but type on the power-point, telling us to keep quiet . That she is sick . and the continue with other assignments that needed to be handed in on wednesday .. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh well, from the look of my expression, you know I don't really like chinese
lesson, eh? Hmm .. well, anyways .. erm ... We later had LIVE lesson . GOOD thing the teacher came in, if not Mrs Teo take over . Not saying that our form teacher, Mrs Teo is a bad teacher, but saying that if we all make her angry, she's make us do skipping until the TWO PERIODS END!!! How dreadful ._. Btw, each period is 35 minutes . So idiotic =x Sighs . I "hate" to say it, but .. today for live, we were learning sculpturing balloons . And I'm so afraid of my balloon bursting you know, it's just infront of me!! Well, the outcome was great, my balloons didn't burst .. Well .. I couldn't say that for the ones who DID burst it like twice or thrice == People like Denise -.- Who basically sits right behind me =.=



I did my balloons sculpturing with GREAT SUCCESS!! SEEE!! :D





Oh yes! I've went to made a necklace . The auntie so like angry with me and my friends . Just because I did not buy the stripe (for necklace) there, but at the christian bookshop there (just opposite the shop) . Then when my friend asked about something .. Then the auntie was like, "cannot" . WHAT DO YOU MEAN CANNOT?? We are customers okay! Why cannot? oredi got pliers right infront of our eyes . Then she still refused to lend us a tinsy bit of help . Then my friend whispered to me, while Iwas finding the alphabets, "Eh, the auntie make me until I damn pek chek oredi okay!" Then she rolled her eyes . I order to not give a bad impression to the auntie, I pretended that it was a joke . Then my friend walked away . As soon and I got it done ... Here's the result :D

Beautiful right? xD

Well, here's my new watch I've forgotten to put up:

Hmm ... Oh yes! Last week when my mum, sis and I brought my dog to see the vet, my dog had an injection! An they put a blue thing to support the cotton wool on the wound .

Cool right? Haha . I better get going ;]] Cyass~~

Comments