Fall Apart

Fall Apart



Why in the world did I think I couldOnly get to know You when my life was good?When everything just falls in placeThe easiest thing is to give You praiseNow it all seems upside down
'Cause my whole world is caving in
But I feel You now more than I did thenHow can I come to the end of meAnd somehow still have all I need?
God, I want to know You moreMaybe this is how it startsI find You when I fall apart
Blessed are the ones who understandWe got nothing to bring but empty hands, yeahNothing to hide and nothing to prove, yeahOur heartbreak brings us back to You, oh
And it all seems upside down
'Cause my whole world is caving inBut I feel You now more than I did thenHow can I come to the end of meAnd somehow still have all I need?
God, I want to know You moreMaybe this is how it startsI find You when I fall apart, yeah
I don't know how long this will lastI'm praying for the pain to passBut maybe this is the best thingThat has ever happened to me
My whole world is caving inBut I feel You now more than I did thenHow can I come to the end of meAnd somehow still have all I need?God I want to know You moreMaybe this is how it startsI find You whenYou will find me when
I fall apartI fall apart

Comments