Test week

Test week!

Just a little update on my poly life now.

Currently done with my ear-training test on Monday (for musicianship class) and the weekly quiz for music theory. phooo! the quizzes for music theory are getting harder and harder, but no worries! I'm practicing the music theory exercises like crazy and am improving on my knowledge of music theory bit by bit :p :p

Hmm.. Tomorrow there'll be a 2-hr math test going on for me in the late afternoon (3.30-5.30pm). I'm hoping the paper wouldn't be too difficult and that I wouldn't make careless mistakes! =.= I tried last year's MST and it was pretty easy.. except that the last question was cancelled out because the setter included a topic that was not supposed to be in the test: Complex Numbers. And so.. talking about complex numbers.. Today I've learn the 2nd half of the first part about complex numbers. But for now, I gotta drill the basics - which I missed because I was sick last thursday - into my mind first.

Basics:
j = root -1.
j^2 = -1
j^3 = - (root -1) = -j
j^4= 1

hehe! okay. shall study on the dunno what quadrant stuff later in the week after all my tests... Oh right! After the math test tmr, there's a last test, the second half of the test for musicianship class: keys. Right.... gotta go practice my keys tmr and thursday in the afternoon =.=" Hopefully I'm confident so I'd make lesser mistakes :p :p

Hmm.. and just some other info stuff.. well, I've been considering on trying to do covers of songs, but nah. haha, don't have a good voice.(:

wohhhkay! That's all for this post!(: (:

Comments