By Our Love

By Our Love


So firstly, YAY! I've restored my blogskin :D :D however, here's the sad news: the old blogger interface will be replaced with the new one (cannot go back to the old) in months to come. so.. I can't edit my blogskin or make a personalized blogskin anymore.. I'd tried editing with the new version.. It's terrible! :s It's like.. goodness, html got so many different formats and everything also cannot change one. tsk. pek cheek!): ):

Ah well, that's not the main purpose why I'm writing this post anyway :\

Well, there's the video as I've promised earlier today! :D It's called, "By Our Love". The very thing that struck me was the part where the pastor said, "Why are we loving those who are already so loved?" It reminded me of us christians sometimes being exclusive.. too exclusive. And this is a barrier, stopping evangelism from happening. Perhaps an unconscious doing.. that we just can't identify the reason ourselves. And hence, I decided to type it out here. Are we being too exclusive? Are we loving those who are already so loved? If so, why are we loving those already so loved? Jesus loved those outcasts, those who are known as the "waste" of the society. He reached out to them, loved them.

So a question for some of you guys out there.. are we loving those who are easy to love? Are we really loving everybody? Or are we leaving out some in our lives because they're hard to love?

I guess the video really impacted me a lot and it made me reflect about my own life.. I can't really put these feeling into words, but well, this is the gist of it!(: (:

Enjoy listening/watching!~ :D :D

Comments