Sigh.. sian ._.

Sigh.. sian ._.

The thought of going to school on monday is just.. sian. :\ Got a mock exam on musicianship on that day.. :s no one knows who'll be going in the room to get tested first or anything. gah, so scary ._. my most feared tests are the intervals and singing in solfege..... sigh ._. I'm so bad in those.

Well, looking on the bright side, I've conquered my GenEd presentation this week! :D :D Seems like my teach. was quite pleased with my presentation (: (:

So, other than the musicianship mock exam on monday, I've got music theory test/quiz on tuesday. Ah, that one no prob, cos I'm pretty confident already (triads - basic stuff). So just gotta concentrate on monday's mock exam.. and I can relax for the rest of the week ._. well, not so, but ah well. I'll try to. Week 6 (revision week) is coming and week 7 (MSTs week) is next! I'm pretty afraid, but shall choose to rest and rely on God more(: (:

Oh yes! And tuesday gotta play a melody I composed along with my two other friends(: muahaha I call it, "Arabic". LOL. totally fits.

Well, other than that.. nothing else regarding school I guess.(:

Regarding my personal life - I realized I've not been typing about it here in a long long while - I guess things are going pretty well now after a dip earlier in the week :\ but I guess I can say I'm learning to let things go and let God take control of my life. What do I do? I'll relax, do what I have to do, and appreciate every little thing God blesses me with. That is, my friends, enjoying life. It was not long before I discovered that once again.

I guess after so many crazy things happening, I lost sight of the path I'm walking on and everything's covered in the mist. So grey, everything unclear in my sight. I wouldn't say I've totally gotten it already, for who can assure themselves they ARE on the right track after all? Sometimes they think they are, but it turns out to be the worst thing to say to yourself. Ah well. Self-righteousness and all that stuff. All put behind me.. I've gotta move on. I have got to get up on my own two feet and start running.

I wouldn't know for sure where I'm at, I wouldn't know for sure if this is the path - which may be right - that I'd be on for the rest of my life. I wouldn't know when I'd die. I wouldn't know so many things. My mind's not even perfect - can't even use the 90% part of my brain. I can't this. I can't that. Sigh. Perhaps I've recovered, perhaps I've not. :s but oh well. why should I care anyway?

Because the one thing I've newly discovered is, when you start caring about all those stuff, you're not moving. And you won't. Till you drop it, and move on.

Comments